Chinese-Forums

王度庐

horas

[pop=Wang Dulu/wáng dùlú]王度庐[/pop]

I'm looking for a complete list of Wang Dulu's works. Due to my embryonic knowledge of Chinese I have been unsuccessful so far. Maybe there are WDL fans here kind enough to help me?

The sites I've found so far don't show a complete list, I know of another 2 or 3 novels of WDL not in those lists.

http://ebooks.hsuhome.idv.tw/txt/Emprisenovel/ebooks/appreciation/comments/wandulu.txt

The link below once was in wikipedia, it's now empty, but it also didn't show a complete list (I've saved its content).

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%8E%8B%E5%BA%A6%E5%BA%90

So I'm waiting for the help of WDL diehards here :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance.

-

For those that didn't know, 王度庐 was the author of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 《卧虎藏龙》, which before it was a movie, was book 4 in a 5 book saga. By coincidence I happened to pick this book up the other day while browsing in a book store.

The only other books I know he wrote are the others in the whole CTHD saga, which are listed on the back cover of the book. But all of these are listed on the page you linked to.

I think you'll probably have to cobble together your own, or find a printed biography or something - the online lists all seem to be missing volumes. No one seems to list any of his early detective stories.

There's a list here that counts 15 serializations (the extra one's a series of essays); other lists give more volume titles (here's one that lists 雍正与年羹尧 as an alternate name for 新血滴子).

Do everyone a service, when you're done, and post your list as the Definitive List of Wang Dulu's Works.

imron: For those that didn't know, 王度庐 was the author of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 《卧虎藏龙》, which before it was a movie, was book 4 in a 5 book saga.

According to that Emprisenovel list, the 5th book has a sequel:

續 鐵 騎 銀 瓶

, so the Crane-Iron Pentalogy should actually be enhanced to Crane-Iron Hexalogy

-