Chinese-Forums

Please could someo help..

jackmac452

Hi, I would like to know if anyone knows the best email service that I can use to send emails to my wife in China. I have the Transtar 6 Chinese translation software and I would like to write to her using this progam. I can cut and paste the resulting Simplified Chinese in to my yahoo.co.uk email site, but she does not get the Chinese characters in her yahoo.com.cn email box. Is there an email server that lets you write and paste in Chinese and also lets her write back to me in Chinese and then I can translate it with my software?

I'm in the UK.

Thanks Johnd, I've found out that the Hotmail just does that,:lol:

And L-F-J, yes my friend, we've been married for two years, she is beautiful, and I would not swap her for ANYONE. (Chinese women are Number 1 in my eyes:D ) especially mine.....so language is no barrier. (just the British Government:evil: (sh) :lol: )

How's the UK Government holding you up? As I understand it your wife should be eligible for a settlement visa, which just needs you to show proof of UK citizenship and means to support her, no? Or is it more complex than that?