Chinese-Forums

ppc - Mdict databases ? (konglong's ?)

parasite

I was searching the archive for references to PPC and noticed a guy named "Konglong" made several references to Mdict, and even linked a database for it he custom-made from the Unihan database. The link, "http://www.ldschinese.com/mdict/zidian.rar", is now defunct, and there seems to be no way of contacting him. (Private messages not allowed, no e-mail addy on his site.) If anyone happens to have this file I would really appreciate it. Also links or suggestions about any OTHER useful Mdict databases are appreciated. I strongly prefer materials in Simplified Chinese, but I have a 4GB SD now so I'm going to load things in Traditional as well =) (I can read it basically, just not as well.)

Thanks folks,

Justin

Have sent an email to the address I have on file - got one of those pesky 'please verify your email is not spam' messages in return, and I suspect this may have caused Konglong trouble when changing his email address, which explains why he can't use private messages just now.

Sorry about the email verification. It's a pain. I've moved my mdict Unihan database to here. I've added the db directory. The date on this file is: 7/31/2005. I believe the pinyin font is "pinyin.ttf." I use a prioritary font for my pinyin, otherwise I'd release it with the db. Hope this helps. BTW, I've updated my profile.

Konglong

PS. Where was the bad link located on my site? thx

• 4 weeks later...