Chinese-Forums

exchange links

Guest chnpower

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello i am new here, so please bear with me.

My name is Mark Fail and I am a currently a Computing Student in the UK.

I have made many Chinese friends during the last year who wanted to study at university, but were currently studying English Language because there English wasn't quiet good enough.

I have and will continue to try my very best to help them learn better English although I found it very difficult due to my lack of Chinese.

I now how ever have started learning to study the Chinese language (pinyin at the moment) and feel I am progressing very well.

The reason why I am writing to you is that I have developed a website that my friends use to help communicate with other English people and learn how to read and pick up more of the English lingo.

Its also a website that helps bring people together, users can chat, send messages, and even web cam from all over the world.

I have been lucky enough to get a sponsor from Userplane ( a market leader in web cam and audio software ) for audio and web cam chat, to help foreign students keep in touch with there friends and family back home.

I am now looking for ways to help create more awareness of this service as I do feel its something that many people will benefit from.

If you could please help me by putting up a link on your website I truly believe it would help benefit all your members who are learning or would like to learn English and become friends with other foreign students.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or queries,

I look forward to hearing from you

Many Thanks

Mark Fail

www.msgmates.com

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone - plz send your URL to: cookiesap@hotmail.com and I will post your link on my site: http://asiaeast.blogspot.com

It is a new site and I am wishful that it will grow in the future. Please post a link to my site on your homepage and things might look brighter for all of us in the future :D

Cheers,

cookiesap

ps. the google ads are fundraising for UNICEF