Chinese-Forums

Similar to ChinesePod?

stephanhodges

I came across a google add for a "PublicChinese Pod" website. It looks similar to ChinesePod (wouldn't take a genius to guess that was coming!), but I don't really have the expertise to say whether or not any of the content is worthwhile.

It's at http://www.publicchinese.com/podcast/blog-home.action?blogId=2

I'm not affiliated, nor do I have any type of account there, but I was wondering how good their content is...

I'm going to do the free 30 day trial so I'll let you know. [From a beginner's standpoint anyway.]

I don't think they've got any native English speakers on their translation team. See affiliate referral program below: :mrgreen:

Awarding Policy

1. If you successfully recommend 10 people, you will be postpone free trail time on 30 days, according to 30 days /10 people of principle accumulation.

2. If you successfully recommend 100 people (just only 2 people have to pay the fees), you may obtain the lifelong VIP membership, enjoys all the services of GlobalChinese.

3. If the person that you recommend has paid, then you may enjoy the similar servicet with him.

Here's something interesting that appears at the bottom of most pages:

All the above contents are from other free resources or recommendations of our visitors for the purpose of sharing, studying and communication notwithstanding any commercial consideration, except those remarked with "Edited by PublicChinese". You are welcome to contact us at publicchinese@gmail.com if there is anything controversial.

and after having a quick browse through their website, it seems a lot of their content is stuff you can get elsewhere if you look for it.