Chinese-Forums

Making US > China internet connection faster

dynaemu

I am in the USA, and I want to go to chinese website and play chinese MMOs to practice my chinese, etc etc... but one problem.

It is so slow in the US.. and I wondered, does anyone know how to make connections less-laggy in the us for china-based servers?

Thank you and sorry if this is a dumb question.

maybe you can try a proxy.you can find them in many websites for internet sources.sometime it may speed up your connection but you have to try them one by one and select the quickest one.and another disadventage is that sometimes you can only go to some specified website.anyway, just have a try and hope it helps.:wink:

I'd recommend using a friend in Japan as a proxy. The Internet connection between China and Japan is much, much faster than the Internet connection directly between the US and China. Japan also has multiple times the bandwidth China does to the US. I don't know of any public proxies in Japan, but I haven't looked...