Chinese-Forums

online Chinese English dictionary

kkaite2

do you prefer using 1 window with frames or using current interface(multiple windows where user can  

1. 1. do you prefer using 1 window with frames or using current interface(multiple windows where user can

• 1 window multiple frames
    • current interface(multiple windows)

I've just made a try searching a few words. Great work! Very useful! Especially the "Vocabulary" part:

- not just expressions beginning with a character, but containing a character;

- each character is a link to its entry in the dictionary.

- full CHS and CHT entries

I wish the "Main Search Page" windows to be extensible (it's too small).

The number of entries in the "Vocabulary" part should increase too.

Thanks for the input you all,

There are still mistakes in the database since the database are build by internet comunity; so please email me if you find errors.

for the "main search page" which is to small, you should be able to resize it. if you use IE, you can try pressing the "restore down button", the middle button, between "minimize button" & "close button" on top right corner and then resize. Netscape should have no problem.

for how long; I had started planning since more than 6 months before the release date, but just played arround; serious works started like 2 months before release date (including the web site).

Thanks geek_frappa' date=' yours is also nicely done.

Do you want to exchange link with me :D

ps: for everybody; my server was down yesterday feb 23; sorry for the inconvenience, hope it will be the first and the last.[/quote']

i already added your link to my update. :) just let me know when you're online again... happy to finally meet you ...