Chinese-Forums

Kekexili (Mountain Patrol) Film! UK

rodeodrive

Hello all, I am new here- English but have a big interest in learning Chinese and love Chinese culture. Anyway, I have heard about this film that will be coming out soon in the UK- called Kekexili- and it is about the killing of the Tibetan antelope in the shatoosh scarf trade. I saw some clips on a mailer I got sent and it was beautifully filmed- fantastic cinematography. It was made by Lu Chuan (Missing Gun) who directed and wrote it...and Cao Yu was the director of photography.

Has anyone else heard anything else about this film? I hear it is coming out in September/October...?

If there is anyone interested in seeing this film in the cinema when it comes out, that would also be great- It is meant to be coming out in London anyway- and maybe some other arts cinemas too.

Anyway, hope everyone is good- and look forward to hearing more info, etc- or if anyone wants to come and see it!