Chinese-Forums

HSK instruction vocabulary by section

kudra

As part of general studying/reviewing I have written up some notes in a blog.

As part of studying the book An intensive course of HSK (elementrary and intermediate), which was discussed on this thread, I read the instructions in each section and subsection. Although I could make a good guess at the instructions, I thought I would explicitly look up the words I wasn't 100% sure of. (Of course this will betray my general level of unpreparedness for taking the HSK in the first place.)

I thought this might come in handy for other people studying from the above-mentioned book. In the event that the book uses the exact format and wording of instructions in the actual HSK, the notes on the blog may be of more general interest and use.

"空儿中标有题目序号" means each blank is labeled with the question number. "空儿中" means "middle of the blank" or "inside the blank," but it's probably unnecessary to translate the "middle" or "inside" here.

Hey, it seems blogspot.com is accessible from China, again, at least from Shanghai. Hmm.

Thanks gato,

So it looks like X 标有Y possibly a pattern for "X is labeled with Y"

So how about this?

Each coffee cup is labeled with each person's name.

每一咖啡杯子标有个人的名字.

How about if we want to say the cups are labeled on the bottom.

每一咖啡杯子下边标有个人的名字.