Chinese-Forums

Completely random source of Chinese reading material . . .

roddy

Classified ads

Just realised that these are short, have a very specific purpose and are something you will very likely need to read in real life - therefore making them great reading material. Obviously the requests for second-hand fridges are a bit dull, but delve into the personals and 'other' categories for a bit of random reading.

My favorite so far . . .

[pop=from/zìcōng]自从[/pop][pop=you and me/nǐwǒ]你我[/pop][pop=The Imperial Palace/gùgōng]故宫[/pop][pop=immediately upon roaming/yī yóu]一游[/pop][pop=to split up/fēnshǒu]分手[/pop][pop=after/hòu]后[/pop][pop=regarding/jiù]就[/pop][pop=each other/bǐcǐ]彼此[/pop][pop=to lose/shīqù]失去[/pop][pop=了/le]了[/pop][pop=to contact/liánxì]联系[/pop],[pop=my/wǒ]我[/pop][pop=ignorant/bùzhī]不知[/pop][pop=you/nǐ]你[/pop][pop=whether or not/shìfǒu]是否[/pop][pop=still to exist/háizài]还在[/pop][pop=Beijing/běijīng]北京[/pop],[pop=but/kě]可[/pop][pop=my/wǒ]我[/pop][pop=every days/měitiān]每天[/pop][pop=all/dōu]都[/pop][pop=at/zài]在[/pop][pop=thinking/xiǎng]想[/pop][pop=/zhe]着[/pop][pop=you/nǐ]你[/pop],[pop=friend/péngyou]朋友[/pop][pop=1/yī]一[/pop][pop=courtyards/cháng]场[/pop],[pop=however/què]却[/pop][pop=very/hěn]很[/pop][pop=it is a pity/kěxī]可惜[/pop],[pop=in the last 2 years/liǎng nián lái]两年来[/pop][pop=I/wǒ]我[/pop][pop=continuous/yìzhí]一直[/pop][pop=all/dōu]都[/pop][pop=at/zài]在[/pop][pop=seeking/xúnzhǎo]寻找[/pop][pop=you/nǐ]你[/pop],[pop=espy/wàngjiàn]望见[/pop][pop=news/xī]息[/pop][pop=after/hòu]后[/pop][pop=or/huò]或[/pop][pop=insider/zhīqíngrén]知情人[/pop][pop=with/yǔ]与[/pop][pop=me/wǒ]我[/pop][pop=contacting/liánxì]联系[/pop]。[pop=your/nǐ]你[/pop][pop=/de]的[/pop][pop=old friends/lǎopéngyǒu]老朋友[/pop]!

Must have been a great day . . .

And be on the lookout for this lady . . .

• 2 weeks later...