Chinese-Forums

Study Chinese in dalian, It was good!

damon

It was during 2008.7-2009.4, I worked for Accenture in dalian. For quite a long time, I wanna pick up some Chinese, however, I always got work to do and don’t have time for those courses in those universities. I think I need some 1 on 1 course, and I don’t want to learn Chinese characters. Very occasionally, I found a school named “Aushi” on Kelton times magazine. I reached them, thought they provide good service, nice teachers, and the cost is reasonable.

Believe me or not, now I can speak hmm, good Chinese , last month, I went to the citic Bank to pay my visa fee, I speak Chinese for the whole morning. That feeling was good!

Oh, I believe you can speak good Chinese alright, in fact, given the name in your email address is a chinese name, and the domain is the same as the company you seem to be promoting in your post, there's very good reason to believe you've been speaking Chinese all your life.

I also lived in Dalian for a couple of years and I did go and check out this private Chinese school. “Aushi” I looked through the school and it looked nice, I sure the teachers will be good but the price is not reasonable for anyone on a Chinese salary.

Come on guys, Trying to promote is not a bed thing.ok u got me. in fact, I telling a real story in the first person. And using a company's email has not thing to do with my level of English, would u be so nice to point out which part of my English need "repairing"?

Time for a English school? LOL I'm done with that.

You are correct. Trying to promote is not a bed thing (or even a bad thing), and various types of promotion are permitted by the T&C's of the forums. However, trying to promote by lying, and pretending that you are a customer of the service you are promoting is a bad thing, and something we actively discourage here.

The only reason we didn't just delete your post before it even made it past the moderation queue (like we do with most of the others) is because every now and then we like to mock the people who try to do it, but who do it so badly that it's comical.

well, thank u for not deleting it anyway. I got my work to do, and sure u should do yours.I 'll tell my boss that I fail to do it perfectly. but I reeeeeally dont think there is anything to mock about.

and except for the first person version, THE STORY IS NOT FAKED. so I personally dont feel good being called a liar.

so,that's it,sorry guys, next time I may show up in other threads and share sth more useful info with everyone.

I apologize if anyone is bothered by my post this time.

so I personally dont feel good being called a liar.
The way to avoid that is simple. Don't lie.

Whether the story is true or not (and what reason do we have to trust you, given you have demonstrated your willingless to try to deceive people), you posted it as if it had happened to you. It did not happen to you, and so the lie comes because you were writing that post as if it had happened to you. To say "except for the first person version it was not a lie" is as meaningful as saying "except for the lie, it was not a lie".