Chinese-Forums

need help to find the name of song

neostar77

hi,

i love chinese music but am not chinese..however, i've listened to alot of sammi cheng and sandy lam songs..

i need help to identify a song i need..basically, its a song played in a CD and its right after the "Coca Cola" Theme song re-mix..played by either Sammi Cheng or Sally Yeh.

Can you help me identify the song right after the coca-cola song? its a very soft song, touching, and kinda heartbreaking or love song..thanks..i would really appreciate if you gave me a name to this song in english..

mike

"A CD"? Which CD? You do know that the same song can be included in different CDs, don't you?

According to info on the web there was a 1994 Coca Cola song sung by Sally Yeh. But I have no idea which song it is that comes right after that Coca Cola song on "a CD".

Perhaps you could post a picture of the cover of the CD or the song names on the CD cover, so that we could help you better? You can post the picture by pressing this icon insertimage.gif, or using the "Attach Files" function under "Additional Options".

i wouldn't remember...yes this Coca Cola song was around 1994 by Sally Yeh..she had a audio tape when i heard it..it was a white covered audio tape..a silver covered audio tape..do u know any audio tape with that coca cola song of hers?

i need help to identify a song i need..basically, its a song played in a CD and its right after the "Coca Cola" Theme song re-mix..played by either Sammi Cheng or Sally Yeh.

Do you mean the song is “Always” from Sally Yeh’s album “明月心”.

Thanks!

The OP wants the song that is right after the coca-cola theme song remix ... in a white/silver covered audio tape.

PS - If the album is 明月心, then the song that comes after "Always" is "落花" (take a look at the photo of the CD). Perhaps what the OP wants is "落花". Listen to "落花" -> http://www.wjtlozxxx.com/blog/Uploadfiles/2005-11/119943788.mp3

dixiajie-img587x600-1181985104______002-10.jpg

basically, the last two posts have come up with the song 'always'. so i have a gut feeling its that song..however, the 2nd last user who gave me that mp3 link doesn't open up in my web browser.

can anyone find me a url link to the song 'always' by sally yeh from that CD picture posted? thanks!!

ok guys,

i do know that song 'coca cola'..i know its 'always'..but that's not the song i need..the song i need is the song after that..

i'll give you a clue of how the song goes about in that silver audio tape of 1994 with my least translation skills:

"tam fi na fo yatiee......hi ni na fo yatieeeeeeee..se ne ta fo...hi ni na fo yatieee...se ne..."

as you notice..the main word pronounced in that song is something like "yatieeeeeeee" with it being stretched..and the beginning of the song has some nice music instruments for 20 secs before she sings..

secondly, the song is in both sides of the audio tape too! now, do you know the name of that song of sally yeh?

basically, the last two posts have come up with the song 'always'. so i have a gut feeling its that song..however, the 2nd last user who gave me that mp3 link doesn't open up in my web browser.

First of all, neither of the "last two" posts had come up with the song "always". Second of all, the "2nd last user" who gave you that link had a name...

落花 sounds kinda like what you described.

hi guys,

i need a link to that exact song of how i described my translation skills.

the song that had the url for me isn't the song!

can someone send me the exact url of this song - based on my translation skills of a couple of posts before? thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

hi all,

does anyone know where i can find the "coca cola song" of sally yeh's to listen? would anyone send me a URL link?

secondly, there is a sally yeh song (maybe early 90's song) that is very heart breaking, sad and soft. the words are somewhat like this (as i'm not chinese and can't really write) :

"tam fi na fo yatiee......hi ni na fo yatieeeeeeee..se ne ta fo...hi ni na fo yatieee...se ne..."

as you notice..the main word pronounced in that song is something like "yatieeeeeeee" with it being stretched..and the beginning of the song has some nice music instruments for 20 secs before she sings..

can someone send me a URL link to this song too to listen? thanks! appreciate anyone's help who can help me out! :)

good! now i found the link to the 'always song:

now i need

1. the link to that song i typed for you in chinese on my first post. you've not given me that link yet. can you? can someone read my first post up on this thread and kindly identify that song for me? thanks!!

2. i need a full version link to this song. i love this song alot..can someone send me a full song URL link on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8By2Q585T2I

thanks!!

hi all,

can someone find me the URL links to hear these 2 songs below?

1. this might be sally yeh song or i might be wrong. im not chinese but the words are like this:

2. i want to hear a full version of this lovely song below. it has like around 7 mins, 12 secs for full version i think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8By2Q585T2I

can someone help me and find me chinese url links to hear these songs? thanks. i appreciate any help!!

hi all,

can someone send me a chinese URL link to hear fang lu's song in which he sings the english version: nothing's gonna change my love for you..from george benson?

thanks..would appreciate any help of anyone who can send me a url link to hear that song.