Chinese-Forums

Is it that hard for me to find a foreign boyfriend?!

reisen

I suspect the reason why foreign men are not so interested in long term relationships is because most of them only plan to be in China for a few months to a year, so a long term relationship is not possible. This is similar to yourself, you plan to go to live in the US next year. Don't you think it is a little unfair to drag a man into a long term relationship when you already intend to leave him in the short term?

"Asian girls are in demand in America. Caucasian guy's can't get enough asian girls"

If you could see how overweight and sloppy the average caucasian women in the US is outside of LA or New York you would understand. I see lots of caucasian men with hispanic women too. When my wife was 6 months pregnant she was still smaller then most caucasian women in the suburbs are. (yes my wife is asian) And that was after she gained 25 pounds

I said average, not all caucasian women so please do not flame me for this. To verify this comment watch a US based talk show and look at the audience. I would say most women are at least 30 pounds overweight, the men even more. The average adult American, not man, but person is 190 pounds(85 kilos).

gato, where in the US are you? Most of the women in New Jersey are definitely at least 30 pounds overweight, same goes for Portland, Oregon, and Seattle. All are blue areas. And I don't mean 30 pounds over being built like a model, but 30 pounds from the top of a healthy weight range for their height. I would say at least 25% of the women in New Jersey outweigh me, and I'm 180 lbs/82 kilos. The women in Boston and New York are a lot smaller, but go out into the suburbs and hope they don't step on your foot.

gato, go to a mall in the suburbs of jersey and you'll see. I noticed the same thing when I was living in Australia, the further away from the heart of the city's business district you go, the heavier the people become.

Actually I took the PATH in today.:lol: Amazing how much thinner people are in the gold coast and the city.

I would say most women are at least 30 pounds overweight, the men even more.
So if the men are even more overweight than the women, what exactly are they --you-- complaining about? Why don't they take a good look at themselves before tossing US women aside for being almost as fat as they are themselves, and go after underweight Asian women? This is not necessarily a case of double standards, but it is a case of lack of introspection.

Also, this also brings us, yet again, to the old question: if people in the US are fat, and the fat US men prefer Asian women because Asian women are skinny, why is it that the fat US women don't prefer Asian men, as they are skinny too?

FYI, reisen, 60 kg is not too fat, that's a fine weight if you ask me, unless perhaps if you're really short. I'm 60-something kg, and should gain some weight as I'm too skinny for my height.

And Zookeeper, if you think she's only after a passport, I don't think you've read the OP well. She might want a foreign boyfriend for the wrong reasons, but a passport is not one of them.