Chinese-Forums

Should Chinese frogive Japanese?

troussier1955

does it matter whether i'm one or not? :shock:

Cause I'm getting that typical, 数典忘祖, ABC vibe from you and I wanted to verify.

Edit: As for the subject matter, my stance is it doesn't really matter. Karma has a way of biting people/groups of people in the asses in the long run.

Some people still have a negative image of China , but the Chinese nation today is not like the one which Mao ruled under a harsh rulership

imo i think this is 2 different things altogether, image of the common chinese and image on its govt, though many times people tends to mixed them up.

What does bother me however are the racial purity groups in Japan or the ultra nationalists, there are a few members of the Japanese government who go to pray at Shrines where A class war criminals have been enshrined, and then there is the xenophobic Tokyo governor and the Kanagawa mayor who call foreign people sneaky crooks, called the Chinese animals and make terrible remarks about Korean people.

both sides are responsible... after 10yrs of bad economy its always easy to shift the blame to foreigners from the responsibilities of the govt. so the chinese became the scapegoat. on the other hand, as i mentioned, chinese are the major foreign criminals in japan(yeah, due to their sheer numbers in japan), so it makes them an easy target too. rascists and regionalists exists everywhere, difficult to eliminate as long as there is difference in social development. it happens btw different countries, within japan itself(kanto dislikes kansai and vice versa), within china(people from different places have opinions about the rest of the chinese).

I suppose these people were elected.... so much for a modern civilized democratic society. I doubt Beijing mayors dare to say such things.

less than 50% of the japanese participate in every election since... probably 2 decades ago, so even if these people were elected, they only represent like 1/4 of the people in their district even if they have more than 50% votes from the voters. fact is most of them dont even get 50%, so they dont really represent the major japanese population.

why they still get elected even if they are incompetent, is due to the support of people called '即得利益集团'. the rest gave up. heard of something called 沉默的大多数?

Cause I'm getting that typical, 数典忘祖, ABC vibe from you and I wanted to verify.

oh, then probably the Force is not with u, and u made a wrong guess. try harder. :mrgreen:

regarding ur comment on 数典忘祖, i wonder if u know ur 祖 say, up to 5 generations? ok lets make it easy, 3 generations? cos i knew mine for the past 27 generations. i have to agree that karma does bite people, but in a really quick manner. :mrgreen:

both sides are responsible... after 10yrs of bad economy its always easy to shift the blame to foreigners from the responsibilities of the govt. so the chinese became the scapegoat. on the other hand, as i mentioned, chinese are the major foreign criminals in japan(yeah, due to their sheer numbers in japan), so it makes them an easy target too. rascists and regionalists exists everywhere, difficult to eliminate as long as there is difference in social development. it happens btw different countries, within japan itself(kanto dislikes kansai and vice versa), within china(people from different places have opinions about the rest of the chinese).

double standard?

It's perfectly fine if I'm wrong, as I was merely thinking out loud, not that your asinine ambiguities is particularly making me doubt myself at the moment. Your posturing still fits the stereotype awfully well.

oh, then probably the Force is not with u, and u made a wrong guess. try harder.

Since you imply you're not Chinese, I suppose you could always be one of those East Asian Studies posers with an Asian (Japanese) women fetish. Tell me when if I'm warm.