Chinese-Forums

Fake tiger

skylee

Poor thing ... I am speechless ...

20040504_bear11164_142638.jpg

在中國仿冒無所不用其極,就連動物也不放過。四川邛崍市一個巡迴表演的「珍稀動物展出團」,竟發生業者把非洲獅額頭上寫個「王」字,用來假扮華南虎的荒唐事。這招「畫獅為虎」的伎倆,被眼尖觀眾識破,業者竟還厚著臉皮說,全都是為了提振票房才出此下策。

大陸四川《成都商報》報導,日前民眾前往該市甕亭公園內觀賞「珍稀動物展」,有一頭關在鐵籠裡的「褐毛黑紋華南虎」,卻始終讓人覺得有點不對勁」,一張無毛、光禿禿的臉頰上,卻硬生生長出兩條對稱的黑色紋路。仔細一看,牠的額頭上還出現一個用正楷寫的「王」字,相當突兀。一位野生動物專家一眼看到這頭被關在鐵籠內的「華南虎」時,立即說:「這根本就不是華南虎,而是一頭地地道道的雌性非洲獅!」

業者無奈地說,因為這次展出票房收入不佳,再加上打著「珍稀動物展」的噱頭,其實展出動物中根本沒有一樣「珍稀動物」,才想出「畫獅為虎」,試圖刺激票房。

the one I posted was real tho =)

i know, and thats the problem. i thought lions were endangered spieces? as zoo keepers they should know more about it. i'm not implying that chinese have no honesty at all, but what a small bunch of them did always set the new records for all dishonest actions... fake milk powder, poisonous ham, lottery fraud...

but what a small bunch of them did always set the new records for all dishonest actions... fake milk powder, poisonous ham, lottery fraud...

Click open the source website (given in my original post), scroll down and read the responses from Taiwan readers (that is a Taiwan forum). Some are like "大陸人真是奸詐!", "嗚那邊都是一堆白痴 我不想被她們統一啊~_~ ", etc.

ALAS.

don't generalize, holyman :roll:

"new records for all dishonest actions"? wth are you talking about? name me one nation that is more honest than the Chinese...and give me specific reasons, then we'll talk

- 河北南皮,涿州有毒食用油生产猖獗,部分销往北京市场:

垃圾油、泔水油、白土油等再生油因其能致癌而被称之为毒油,严重威胁着人们的身体健康。但在河北一些地方,毒油的生产大有愈演愈烈之势。河北省南和县毒油加工历史长达八年之久,规模之大每月可达千吨,销售范围遍及北京、河北、河南、陕西、山东、山西等地。毒油生产呈隐蔽态势,白天大门禁闭,夜晚灯火辉煌、机器隆隆。

filtering used cooking oil, mixing industrial oil and sold as brand new cooking oil. didnt see this in other countries.

- 宝马彩票案挖出“案中案” 

据西安市公安局介绍,在“西安宝马彩票造假案”侦查中,警方还发现,杨永明今年1月24日至2月6日在延安市和榆林市绥德县、横山县、定边县、靖边县承办即开型体育彩票销售活动中,伙同孙承贵勾结王长利、白玉亭、刘小岗(化名张文青)、李奎(化名李强、高强)、杜成章(化名王强、高明)、张文琴等人冒领彩票特等奖,先后共骗取奇瑞轿车9辆。杨永明等人将该9辆车拉回西安存放在陕西伊势威汽车销售公司,并于3月20日至25日在西安市东新街承办的6000万元即开型体育彩票销售活动中,将其中8辆作为奖品兑了奖,另一辆借给原陕西省体彩管理中心副主任张永民使用,现该车已被追回。5月14日,犯罪嫌疑人王长利在陕西汉中市被抓获;5月19日,犯罪嫌疑人刘小岗在延安市被抓获;5月23日,犯罪嫌疑人白玉亭在榆林市被抓获归案。李奎、杜成章、张文琴等人案发后逃匿,目前专案组正在组织力量积极抓捕。

lottery fraud, didnt see this anywhere either,

- 邮局把200万封邮件卖给废品站被索赔3000万

5月17日,在四川绵阳第二中级人民法院,一起200万封邮件被毁案引起了公众的关注。原告四川星河建材公司将四川省邮政局和绵阳市邮政局一同列为被告,提出高达3000万元的索赔标的,而邮政方却以《邮政法》规定“平常邮件的损失,邮政企业不负赔偿责任”为由拒绝赔偿,同时拒绝民事调解。由该案透视出的现行邮政体制的弊端,及邮政改革和期望修改后的《邮政法》早日出台的呼声,再次成为社会关注的热点。

post office sold 2mil letters to recycling center and refused to compensate, seen this anywhere? new record?

- 阜阳市喜现打击劣质奶粉民间行为

中安网讯(叶俊学 李远红) 本网《阜阳存在打击劣质奶粉虚假行政行为》一文发表后,国务院副总理吴仪作出重要批示要求严格查处,记者在回访被报道地方时却发现了令人欣喜的事情:打击劣质奶粉出现了民间行为。

poisonous milk powder sold in markets, yet local govt simply 'pretend' to stop it. in the end commoners had to organise themselves to identify the poisonous milk powder. now we see dishonest businessmen and dishonest govt.

- 广西玉林四万夫妻领假结婚证 民政部门借此牟利

玉林市一对结婚整整10年的夫妻,突然发现自己从民政部门领取的结婚证竟然是假货,而当地民政部门接到他们的投诉之后,拒绝给他们换发正规的新证。记者调查发现,玉林市这种“真夫妻领到‘问题结婚证’”的现象并非个别。一份未曾公开的资料显示,1996年到1997年间,该市就有4万多对夫妻领到一种非正规渠道进来的“问题结婚证”,这些手持“问题结婚证”的夫妻至今绝大多数仍被蒙在鼓里。

local registry of marriage issued 40 000+ fake certificates so that they can keep the registration fees in their own pockets. after 10 yrs of marriage some couples discovered their certs to be fake.

have u seen it anywhere? isnt this a new record?

- 国家食品药监局局长:我吃东西时也担心安全!

,《经济半小时》的记者马洪涛5月19日采访了调查组组长、国家食品药品监督管理局局长郑筱萸。他向我们介绍了观众关心的一些问题和这个事件最新的进展。以下是采访实录:

郑:我们实际上到阜阳的时候从阜阳得到信息,有5个省涉及到。我们当时给5个省就发了通知。后来进一步我们又发现涉及到9个省,我们给9个省了通知。最后我们觉得应该全国来一次清查,对31个省全面发了通知。但涉及到的主要是10个省左右。这10个省指的是生产方面,还是指的在消费环节有生产有销售。你比如说河北,河北唐山有一个叫田力乳制品。这公司是个合法企业,但是合法企业生产了大量的不合格的乳制品。在这些劣质奶粉从生产车间到消费者手中,这个链条当中各地的主管部门,他们有几次机会来把它切断。我认为比如说生产,田力公司它是合格的企业,它都有国家标准,证件齐全的,像这些生产的监督,我们不能够停留在到外面发生事情了,我再查,你这是假的 ,不行。我们的监督部门,我觉得应该把我们的监督重心下移,把关口前移,加强现场监督,加强日常的监督。如果我们管理部门的监督做到这个样子,我们监管真正怎么能够负责,怎么到位的话,必须加强日常和现场的监督。

就在阜阳劣质奶粉事件初步得到查处的时候,5月11日,广州又发生了一起假酒中毒事件。到今天已经导致40多人中毒,11人死亡。而最近一段时间,全国还发生了毒韭菜、毒粉丝、毒木耳等一系列食品安全事件。采访中,国家食品药品监督管理局局长郑筱萸,也对目前全国食品卫生安全的严峻形势,着重进行了分析。

head of food and medicine bureau: i am also worried when i take my meals...

besides the poisonous milk powder which involved 10 provinces(in manufacturing), on 11th may, fake liquor discovered in canton, 11 deaths, 40+ hospitalised. recently a series of poisonous vege, foodstuff discovered thruout china.

see, the list can go on forever. u still have the jinhua huotui incident, need me to mention other new records? i think i'm already being rather conservative in saying 'a small bunch of them'.

don't generalize, holyman

"new records for all dishonest actions"? wth are you talking about? name me one nation that is more honest than the Chinese...and give me specific reasons, then we'll talk

i think u should check up the meaning of 'generalize' again, b4 u say 'name one nation', 'chinese', etc. i am just talking about a small bunch of them.

holyman, i totally understood your feeling, and i believe eveybody here hates such kind of things too, even the idiot government dosnt like it either, otherwise, they are REAL idiots, though somehow they are. but constructive opinions are always better than complaints, if you were the official, what would you do? we would like to listen to your solutions not only your complaints.

and if that can make you feel better, no problem for us(at least me).

the problem is, 39deg, that i cant say anything else except 'complaints', for reasons u-know-why.

let's say the govt doesnt crown me with the title of 'interfering with domestic matters', personally, i have experienced many times(trust me, i've been in china for more than 10yrs) locals became defensive whenever i say anything 'constructive' to the stuation in china.

example,

i say 'these are the things u can do', they say 'it's not suitable' or 'technically impossible'.

i say 'invest in education', they tell me '中国国情'.

i say 'freedom of speech', they say 'we dont need western kind of freedom'.

i say 'learn this from japan', they say 'we dont learn from animals'.

i say 'learn this from america', they say 'we dont want to have guns all over the streets'

i say 'learn from ...erm... ok, singapore, a chinese majority society', they say 'that tiny country has no resemblence to what china is facing'.

ok, then 'learn from taiwan', ur own people, they say '台巴子'.

i say 'learn from the rest of the world', they say i'm '数典忘祖,崇洋媚外'.

i say 'china is facing such problems', they say i'm '妖魔化中国', '汉奸'. 'go back to ur american daddy'.

what to do?

when u think i'm making 'complaints', i think i'm just stating some facts cos somebody here challenged the amount of truth in my words. if a chinese cant really see what's going on around him, in the society he lives, what else can i do to open his eyes? u told me the govt doesnt like these things too. but out of the few cases i mentioned, how many of them involved the govt? just hope that u and ur countrymen can see these too.

by the way, i dont 'hate' such things, just feeling absurd, about the extent of the things they can do just to get a few dollars more. i dont understand, why, as humans, the difference in thinking and moral values can be so vast. is it just the difference in education?

if a chinese cant really see what's going on around him, in the society he lives, what else can i do to open his eyes? u told me the govt doesnt like these things too. but out of the few cases i mentioned, how many of them involved the govt? just hope that u and ur countrymen can see these too.

D' you think all of us cant see what's going on around us? Man, don't you think that's impossible in this information era? Don't you think we could've known better than you about these? I know what you wanna say, propaganda, but I m afraid such kind of things has no deal with propaganda anyway. Gov not so much interested in it I believe. even they are, they cant blind our eyes any more. If your purpose is to tell us the facts, I would say thanks, we know more.

all you have mentioned are just simple facts, and every body watchs and hates it, but in this background, we really dont know what to do, it doesn't mean all Chinese think these are reasonable, what can we do? Don't you think all we can do are just not doing same as they've been doing?

by the way, i dont 'hate' such things, just feeling absurd, about the extent of the things they can do just to get a few dollars more. i dont understand, why, as humans, the difference in thinking and moral values can be so vast. is it just the difference in education?

What you have done just like to ask a killer's neighbor why the killer has killed people, should his neighbor be responsible for that? The killer is an adult individual, he can be responsible for his own actions, none of his neighbor's business, how can common people understand a murderer's mind? You should have asked the murderer himself, otherwise, you actually are assuming everyone is the murderer.