Chinese-Forums

你最喜歡什麼啤酒?

梅克立

Right now I am a student in Tianjin, China and I am wondering what kind of beer everyone likes. So far I have tried a local micro-brew, Tsing Tao, Beijing, Tiger, Blue Lion, and Snow. The micro-brew was the best but after that I'd have to say the Beijing. The Tsing Tao has been off and on. Some bottles are good but some are really bad. So what does everyone else like?

• 4 months later...

I sometimes joke with my buddies when we talk about this same question. It seems that China really only produces "one" beer- a light lager. Sometimes there can be variations of quality in that "one" beer, but not much.

With that said, I think Ha'erbin beer is the best in China (although it doesn't seem to travel very well). I'd rank Xingjiang beer second, with Qingdao in third. Henan has some good wheat beers. My friends and I took an impromptu factory tour of Jinxing in Zhengzhou, which was awkward because this, I suppose, isn't done in China very often.

• 4 weeks later...