Chinese-Forums

HSK A,B,C level vocab list - where to get ??

Guest jan

>> Try it yourself to see if you can finish 100 cards in 10 minutes

I've seen it done - just the characters, I did the other side myself. They weren't perfectly written, but legible - in fact, it probably helped my reading of handwriting.

>>I could only find decent card stock at 1 Yuan per sheet in Beijing. Every sheet can be used to produce about 10 business cards

I was paying 4 or 5 yuan for a box of 100 blank cards - the card quality wasn't the greatest, but reasonable.

Roddy

Hi Haizi' date='

Trying to bargain a bit - how much would be your price for all 2018 words of the B list, and how much for the 2022 words of the C list ?

About the font I'm not that experienced - I like 'simple' fonts (easy to read but not 'artistic') as the ones used in beginner's Chinese text books. Do you use the fonts of NanJiXing ? If yes, the HeiTi font is the one I like best but the others are also OK. And, I'd like to have the pinyin written on the same side as the English description.

Could you send me some sample cards of the HSK B or C list (to Germany) ?

And finally, how to send you the money - there is a ZhongGuo YinHang in the city I live - do you have a bank account at this bank ? I have no experience with that but I've been told that money transfer may cost quite a lot...

Bye & zai jian,

Jan[/quote']

Yes, I can mail you some sample cards. Do you want HSK B and C vocabulary only?

I use PayPal to receive money. People can use common credit cards (e.g., Visa or MasterCard) with the service to send money on-line. If you have never heard of the service, you can check it out at www.paypal.com. They are a reputable payment service provider. I'll provide you a link on my website and you can just follow the instructions to go through the payment process.

Hei4ti3 is a good choice. I can use it for your flashcards.

You can send me your mailing address to haizi(at)ChineseNow.net (please replace the "(at)" string with the "@" character) so that I can send you the samples.

Thanks for your interest. I'll give you my final price together with the samples.