Chinese-Forums

L Visa Double Entry Question

jdotk

• New Members

Hi! I am sorry if i am asking the same question again, but i just need to be really really sure. I don't want to get into any trouble!

I have have a double entry L visa with 90 days for each entry. I attained it in on September 5th, 2012 and the validation period was for six months, ending on March 5th, 2013. I have already used one entry from September 16th to December 13th, 2012.

I would now like to use my second entry on January 17th. However, I always assumed since the visa was valid for six months that it would expire on March 5th, 2013. After reading this thread though, I think I was wrong.

If I enter China on January 17th, does this give me 90 days from that date? This would mean that i could stay in China until around April 14th. Or do i still need to leave before March 5th?

It says "enter before" March 5th on my visa. Is this not an extirpation date? If I enter anytime before this "enter before" date, do I get 90 says from the day I enter, even if it surpasses March 5th?

Thank you so much for your patience and I look forward to your replies.

• 10 months later...

sorry to once again bring this up, but with the new laws just want to make sure nothing has changed. I have to do the exit/entry thing every 90 day on a business multiple entry visa. My 90 day is up on december 30th, but due to previous commitments I have to leave from the 24th-29th, is that OK? or do I have to come back AFTER the 30th? From my understanding everytime you leave and re enter china a new 90 day cycle starts, is that correct? Thank you