Chinese-Forums

Are you emotionally prepared to talk to me on the phone?

Erbse

Yeah, but did money change hands?

Nothing would surprise me. It was so contrary to every rule of respect out there that it made me wonder if it was a staged encounter - a prearranged role-playing schtick. But still, one cannot rule out everything. I just couldn't bring myself to tell a stranger that she has nice legs.

And don't forget that it also greatly depends on which woman you're talking to, what mood she is in, etc etc etc. What works for one woman on one day, may completely backfire with another woman, or even with the same woman an hour later. And vice versa.

He probably knows that, and just moves on to the next woman if it doesn't work. Guys willing to step out like that get turned down a lot, but stilll manage to get a date if they don't give up. If he does, I hope he carries enough protection in his pocket. Some risks are not worth taking.

Some guys go for quantity, not quality.

They try the worst pick up line on hundreds of girls, until it works. Much worse lines than "nice legs".

Yes, and those lines are not fit to post in polite company. Too bad she didn't turn him down. Seeing a reaction like that would have been priceless. :twisted:

Nothing would surprise me.

Yeah, at least I HOPE it was staged-- rather than the classic "I'll be wearing a red hat" it's "say I have nice legs". Makes me want to vomit.

Some guys go for quantity, not quality.

Couldn't imagine anything worse. *shiver*

Somehow though, I do understand some "chat up lines", because some men are too nervous, or not confident enough to be spontanious. I can see someone using a prepared line if he was really into a girl and found it hard to express himself. Not that I ever have.:roll: