Chinese-Forums

Have any of you guys used qq to practice Chinese?

wenjing*girl

Now there is a charge for using QQ. Fees range from RMB2 to RMB10 per month. And are tied in to the handphones for monthly deduction. If you have given your email address in your QQ info. Chances you can request your password to be forwarded to your email or handphone (china).

I am unable to help you as I do not have a china handphone.

regrets.:(

I haven't used QQ to meet random people in chat rooms to practice with, but I have used it now for a short time to chat with people I have met in real life. It's great! Helps in a casual manner, and can be useful for improving your vocabulary and character recognition. Makes it really easy to look up words you don't know. I would certainly recommend it for people at an intermediate level looking for more ways to enjoy real conversation.

As far as getting a number goes, I'm not sure. When I applied for a free number on my own it said there were too many people, but a Chinese friend of mine was able to easily get one. Good luck...