Chinese-Forums

New site of character photos

roddy

Not sure where this one is best put, so it can go here

Signese.com - a photoblog of photos of Chinese characters. Simple idea, simple site.

If that url doesn't work, you may need to try signese.sinosense.com - the domain may not be fully propogated yet.

Roddy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm now accepting contributions for Signese.com - details on here. If you are wondering around China (or indeed Chinatown) and have a camera with you, your photos would be gratefully recieved. There are now almost 150 photos on site, with another 50 in the database - there's at least one new photo everyday. About 20% of the photos are now user-contributed.

There is also, if anyone wants it, a 'Latest Thumbnail' feature you can use to display the latest picture on Signese.com on your own site. This is what I use on the front page here. Simply use

[url="http://www.signese.com"]

[/url]

on your page. (This calls a php script which redirects to the latest thumbnail)

Example:

latest.php

Roddy

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

And another self promotional bump. Signese.com is still going strong, with over 650 images in the database.

New is a submit-by-email feature, so it's no longer necessary to send your shots to me to see them appear on the site - you can do it yourself, as easily as sending an email to a friend. If anyone's interested, drop me a line and I'll send you the details.