Chinese-Forums

Student's visa application

amoat7

I have gained admission at the university of electronic science and technology of china. I have also received a full scholarship. I would like to know what other documents i would need for the visa application. Do i need a bank statement also if i have received the scholarship? I am very far from the embassy in Ghana, and i cannot go there to make inquiries. I can only go there to submit my documents. 

I've already answered your question here: http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/44788-csc-scholarship-results-2014/page-32#comment-341118

You will not need a bank of statement, you just have to bring the documents that the university sent to you for proof that it is a full scholarship.

If possible though, you should call them (you don't have to go all the way there to make the enquiry) just to be sure.

• New Members

Hi there, I have applied for master program in xiangya medical college of central south university.I got the pre admission noticed from the university in May, but I haven't receive any notice from CSC. I mailed to the university but no answer from them, friend of mine from china told me that the university is in vacation that is the reason why they didn't reply my mail, but m kinda insecure, how will I know if I am approved by CSC? Is there any website that will help me? I applied directly to the university, if you are in same situation as I am plz help me to know more. Thanks

they usually send the admission letters through the post office. dats how I got mine. I was however not notified that the letters had been sent. so please check ur mailbox at the post office. they will definitely send ur documents before july 31st.