Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2014

haoyu

• New Members

hey,

does anyone have information from Mr. Chen Gong on when could we expect the EU Window results? it was promised for beginning of July. not that i am getting impatient...well, maybe a little bit i am.

thanks for sharing any info!

@vikusz, I called Mr Chen Gong this Tuesday, and he said that he was expecting to receive results from CSC in 1-2 days. 

I tried to call CSC but nobody answered in the European department...

I communicated with my universities and I asked them whether I had been accepted, but each of them said that they didn't received my documents or just said that I wasn't on the list. Somebody wrote there that universities haven't received yet the lists of recipients... so I still have hope ( I have applied to Chinese language courses). Did any of EU Window participants try to communicate with the universities?

@vikusz and Karina

I called the CSC, special scholarship part this week. They said that they might sent some kind of name list to the universities but not yet to the EU delegation to Belgium, they will do it until Friday. As opposed to this information, my university (I am currently studying at Tsinghua University) claims that they have already received the name list, and there are only about 1-2 names on it. 

So I have no idea what is going on and who is saying the truth, but hopefully tomorrow we will be able to see the results. 

i have been granted full scholarship to study at university of electronic science and technology. i have received my JW201 form and i want to know what to do next. which documents do i send to the embassy for the visa?

Hello everyone

I applied to the chinese government scholarship on April through the embassy in my country, i didn't receive any notifications from the selected universities. when i contacted the embassy asking about the scholarship i told them that the name lists are already online but they said that CSC students who applied through the embassy their names does not usually appear online only students who applied directly through universities gets their names from online otherwise we should wait a call from the embassy.

so guys don't worry if you applied through embassy, just wait for it. 

on the other hand i just got some information through the embassy that the acceptance letter has been sent form china this week and that my name is on one of the letters, so i guess i should wait till next week to get the papers in my hand.

I wish they could let us know, I applied through our MOE and the only things they told my recently were stuff like, "we need extra photos of you" and "please send a notarized copy of your passport" and saying stuff like the Chinese embassy wants it. I'm dying to find out because my life is revolving around this right now :/can't get it out of my head.

amoat7 - You will need to fill in a visa form from the embassy and attach passport photos with it, your passport that isn't close to its expiration date, include the JW201 and admissions form (they may require the original documents, remember to have the originals returned to you).  Some countries will require you to attach the physical examination form + attachments (again, originals).  For embassy applicants, find out if the visa application fee is covered as part of the scholarship (some countries have waivered fees for scholarship students).

ladyferoz - what would happen if you were to contact the embassy directly to see if the results have arrived? We're on the 2nd week of July, I'm sure most of the embassies already have the list.  Last year my embassy received the list on the first week of July, and the MOE only announced the results late July.  Documents were distributed to the students on August.

@shuoshuo

I called Chinese embassy in Brazil and they told me don't know when will receive the list. I think you live in USA, embassy in every country is not same, the staff in Brazil not just don't understand Chinese, but sometimes Portuguese either haha

I hope Pauan can give me good news soon, he`s living in Brazil now~

Hey, guys. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I just would like to ask something. If ever I would get the one-year scholarship to China, what visa will they give me? However, I would also like to work part-time and I also wish to travel to other countries like Korea, or Japan. what kind of visa should I get? 

@Naturezen, My programme is fully taught in English. But I was told I will be learning Mandarin this semester.

also, my University will be picking me up from either the airport or train station in Jinan (depending on which mode of transportation i will use from Beijing to Jinan)

@Shuoshuo, thanks for the tip on the initial process when we get to Beijing.

Will let you guyz know when me VISA is ready.

@Ladyferoz, I am still praying for you, You will surely get the good news this month.

@Amoat7, welcome brother, we are actually neighbours 

Peace!!!