Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China
  • Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
S.Jade

blcup.com website

S.Jade

Hello there!

I'm taking the hsk 6 test on the 3rd of the december and for this reason I bought a book called : 汉语水品考试:模拟试题集,and to access the audio you need to scan a qr code (and this where the 麻烦 parts start). First of all, their website (www.blcup.com) is dead, I called here and there with them promising me to send the audio asap but until now no answers from them. 

I would like to know if someome is experiencing the same problem as me, or if anyone knows where I can find the audio ressources online. If so, I would be 感激流涕 to you!
Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

studychinese

It's a terrible website and I'm sorry that I can't help you with it. You would think that a university could manage a decent website but no. 

hoshinoumi
3 hours ago, S.Jade said:

First of all, their website (www.blcup.com) is dead

I tried Peking University Press website yesterday for similar purposes and I also couldn't access it, so that makes it two different university websites.

Edit: I'm trying to look for them on Baidu but no luck yet. Do you happen to have a Confucius Institute or university with the book? They may lend the audio to you.

roddy

These are the websites of the associated publishing houses, not the universities themselves. BLCU is still up and running. As long as you don't click on any of the wrong links...

Really is ridiculous. Google BLCU, click on the first link, click on the big friendly "Chinese Course" button. 404.

roddy

@elina Do you have any ideas?

roddy
21 minutes ago, elina said:

especially on weekends or holidays, don't know why.

They.... it's not... you think maybe they just turn it off when they're out of the office? I mean... that's brilliant.

Thanks, Elina!

陳德聰

This forum is magic I tell you. Magic.

S.Jade

Right! It's unbelievable to think that such an university is not capable of managing a website and to see that I'm not the only one experiencing those issues!

@elina
Thanks Elina for you help, I appreciate it! 
Thank you all for your responses, It's nice to see such an helpful forum :clap:clap

S.Jade

Dear all! Thanks to Elina I received all the audio from the book, and until now the blcup.com it's not working at all :(

• Like 1

HuayangAcademy

We have spoken to an other University on behalf of a student, 

We were told that there was updates to do with the upcoming Congress and the site would be back in 2 weeks

Hope it helps, 

Huayang

dwq

Who thought politics would be interfering with academic life...