Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship 2020

palmekeek

• New Members

Hello  all  

my question is  ,i want to apply for my brothers but i don't know how to apply can anyone guide me please. Thank you   

Second, can i apply for them for this year  now ? i mean now it's 2020, August   

@AFAQ JOHNNY I believe you've missed the deadlines for this year.

@靖儿 I just received a reply from the university, they said that I must wait for them to send me the information and that they're currently awaiting a full list of the accepted candidates (or sth. like that), so yeah... Still getting nowhere, lol.

• New Members

@郑小姐  Unfortunately, not even 4, still stage 3.  Actually, I don't know how to know if the school has rejected the application. Whenever I look at the review report it says "孔 院 推荐 院校 审核 同意 推荐". Finally I sent an e-mail to the Confucius Institute, and they sent me this answer : "你好,合作类别的申请结果将在本周公布。非合作类别的申请结果已经公布,如你没有收到调剂或录取信息,说明你没有获得本年度奖学金"

• 2 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi, I am also stuck in Stage 4. CI sent me an email a week ago, saying:

1. It's very likely that we'll have online classes.

2. I cannot postpone the scholarship for the next year

3. Due to the pandemic, I can choose to reject the scholarship. It won´t affect future applications, so I would be free to apply next year for the same program (I applied for master).

• New Members

I thought those who are still in step 4 is considered not successful in their application since Hanban already announced the scholarship winner (Full & Cooperative) scholarship. Yes my university also say the same about online classes.