Chinese-Forums

为什么很多的汉语学习者在这里不用汉语?

florazheng

I think the sub forum's a good idea. It will work best if the level of Chinese in most of the threads is not too advanced and the posts are kept quite short, otherwise most learners will be scared away and the only active people who remain in the forum will be native Chinese, which will defeat the purpose.

I say this because I find that can cope with reading native Chinese speakers posting to each other in Chinese in a chatty way, but I get put off when they cut & paste huge chunks of Chinese from online newspapers or articles into their threads, which slows down my reading so much that I give up.

Whoever the new moderator of the sub-forum is, he should make sure that everyone keeps the posts short!

我推荐skylee,因为她:

1.中文很好,英文也很好,同时又会不只一种外语,尽管Roddy说过:I'm not looking for a native speaker of Chinese (sorry, but it needs to be designed for Chinese learners),但我觉得,就算所学习的外语语种会不相同,但学习外语的体会和经验都是触类旁通的;

2.认真负责,乐于助人;

3.有时间,看来似乎skylee可以在上班时间偷偷地上网聊天,或者根本不用顾忌是否会被别人看见正在上网聊天?:mrgreen:

我个人认为,象这么一个论坛,应该不用很严格地规定:绝对不准用英文,如果有一二个单词不会用中文说,而在整句话中间点缀着一二个英文单词,也未尝不可。开设这个分支论坛的目的,是鼓励更多的外国人去尽量实践他们所学的中文,而不是刻意限定一个高门槛,从而可能会让一些比较害羞的人望而却步。另外,论坛可以有一个置项的贴子,任何人都可以用英文在这里提出、讨论对此论坛的管理意见。这样,大家集思广益,慢慢地,一边运作,一边完善。我猜,Roddy可能是一个完美主义者,也许要等到各个方面都非常有把握了,才会去干,这大概就是他迟迟不动的原因。

我与skylee和Roddy都不熟悉,在发这个贴子之前,也没有征得他们的同意,若有冒昧之处,请多包涵。Chinese-forums是一个有意思的论坛,我希望它越办越好。

Edit: Roddy, 我写了一个错别字,应该是完美主义者,我已经改过来了。:mrgreen:

这大概就是他迟迟不动的原因。

主因是本君的懒惰度挺高:twisted:

Ok, I've now created this forum - I'm still hoping someone else will offer to keep an eye on it, partially because if anything I need to cut down the amount of time I spend on here, and partly because I'm always keen to get members more involved.

As with Chat and Language Exchange, it will only be viewable to members who have already contributed in the 'core' sections of the board - guests and very recently-joined members won't see it.

I feel kind of guilty this took so long - this topic's been going for months now :oops:

Roddy

Thanks for the nomination, elina. I am flattered. BUT I can't be a moderator because a) my degree of laziness is not just 挺高 but 很厲害; B) I cannot explain Chinese grammar at all; c) roddy doesn't want a native speaker, and I am not even qualified as one as my mother tongue is Cantonese. HAHAHA.

But your observation No. 3 is quite accurate. :wink: