Chinese-Forums

Microsoft Pinyin IME 4.0 ?

Guxovore

• 2 months later...

helo i had been searching for MSPY IME 4 :help and come upon this forum and saw the post and link made by quest , the former one i can't understand after i click it ( no english text) :tong , while the latter one "page can't be found" im workin on windows xp sp1 and using firefox as my browser , i like to have the said program , so i can learn and use pronounciation to make things easy for me , i like to ask a favor if anyone here have save the file please send it to me or show me a link where i can download it (preferably w english text so i can read the site before downloading , it seems microsoft had took it out from their archives ... thanks:wink:

Google has a much better Chinese IME than Microsoft's and it can toggle between traditional and simplified characters (click on the "sun" icon after the CH IME shows up in the bottom tray).

download at: http://tools.google.com/pinyin/

Click on the deep navy blue part (box with 9 characters inside it) to do the download.

helo LaoWai thanks for the link to google ver i did save it :lol: , though i had received an email also from marten pointing me to ime4 :roll:, now that i have 2 kinds , i will try it out later when not busy , thanks also to quest !!!:roll:

• 2 years later...