Chinese-Forums

Kissing

Amdir_Flassion

Anonymity gives people boldness they would otherwise lack. He wouldn't have the cojones to act like stuckup anywhere else.

well, an evil person will think everyone else is as evil as he is, or worst. he wouldnt believe that there is something else in this world. :mrgreen:

夏虫不可语以冰,你继续臆想去吧。 :roll:

I recommend a gimmick change.

下笔千言,离题万里可真是你的拿手好戏啊。 即然你可以从我写的那一小段里看出

我不够阅人多矣, 那就得麻烦你明示教授。亲嘴情爱那一点可就没什么必要喽,不

用有劳你。羞与为伍本族你到可以传我几套功夫。

不明所指不知所云,然后答非所问是您的杀手锏,这是我一向佩服地。不是说您阅人不足,是说您以己度人。敝人网上网下向来心直口快,还怕得罪人么?倒是您对‘说一套做一套’似乎蛮有心得,以致于言简意赅,入木三分,看来是经验之谈哦。

至于爱情,岂是勉强所得?没有缘分管他本族非本族,合不来就是合不来。您是找恋人还是认祖归宗啊? :D:D 居然连‘民族情结’也带进恋爱里来,您可真有一套。不用我来教了,教不来哦。

不过您要以为人人都像您一样,身边都是本族人,没什么好选择,我倒也无话可说。可是这个世界毕竟大得很,您的观天之眼是该出到井外头看看,不要再继续度来度去了,哈哈哈哈。 :lol::lol:

If you have nothing of use to say, please don't bother saying it. Roddy

and then

i dont know exactly why, but a number of my chinese aquaintances do have foul smell in their mouths..

and so on . . .

:conf

Roddy

打車輪? It's just so common in hk. I can see a couple 打車輪 in an underground train, on the bus but the best place is a garden. It's not just a kiss, but .....knotting their tongues wet and hot. The large population of glasses-wearing people doesn't hinder their passion to the art of 車輪.

The desire to 打野戰 is also popular among youngs and olds, blue-collar and professionals. It's far more than just kissing. They can really launch the wild war on the public place and the most common place is on the hill or at the beach.

The police did attack this ...crime, but it doesn't help. Consider the influence of hongkongais in southern china, we should expect the trend will finally evolve as southern chinese everyday life, sooner or later. :twisted:

To pupil students who worry about pregnancy, 肏(sounds similar to "巢" in cantonese) is more common way to express love. As it's risk-free for pregnancy, you should see it's not anything related to sexual intercourse but it's just a kind of hmmmm, hmmm.

While oral sex is common as a safe sex among young people in some liberalised countries, it's however not that favourable in hongkong youth circle. They prefer to 啜 or 舐 for the sake of hygiene. SARS has no impact on changing this behavior.

The worst sexual behavior is 哨完唱. It's again nothing related to intercourse or oral sex, but it makes lovers notorious if they do it.

oh c'mon roddy, it might be a little too straight forward, but u do know some really smell and wouldnt that makes u wonder how they bring themselves to kiss one another, if someone bring up this 'snogging in public' question?

HMM.... It can be offensive to say it, so i take my position to suggest anything on the 'foul smell'. But i'd also like to know why...

Yau: could you explain the terms that you used? We non-native speakers don't usually learn such words. :D I guess I can figure out 打車輪 from the context you used it in, but what do 打野戰, 肏, 啜, 舐, and 哨完唱 mean?

Disenchant wrote:

Anonymity gives people boldness they would otherwise lack. He wouldn't have the cojones to act like stuckup anywhere else.

You mean, like this?

Disenchant wrote:

It wasn't *that* long ago that Shanghai was just one big whorehouse

o don't be so sensitive - we all know shanghai is your beloved city :wink: let's all kiss and make up... oops! wait a minute, have to check my breath first... :lol:

Yau: could you explain the terms that you used? We non-native speakers don't usually learn such words. I guess I can figure out 打車輪 from the context you used it in, but what do 打野戰, 肏, 啜, 舐, and 哨完唱 mean?

It's actually the vivid slang commonly used in hongkong and some southern chinese may also know it.

打車輪 literally means "play a wheel". It means two tongue (a tyre-like organ) get rolled around together. It means a french kiss.

打野戰 = "play a wild war". It means a pair of lovers 'wrestle' (摔交) in the public area. hongkong young people sometimes take 'wrestle' to refer you-know-what-i-mean.

啜, 舐 is more or less the same. It means 'sucking' and 'licking', but it doesn't always relate to oral sex. If you really mean that, you may use the word 含 which means putting a stick into a mouth. It's also a mild swear word to talk among close friends. (e.g. 你含啦! [You suck la!], meaning 'get the hell out of it, you jerk.)

肏 is a combination of 入( enter) and 肉 (meat). In standard chinese, it means 'to have sexual intercourse' but in cantonese, it's to 'enter what under the cloth and 'touch the meat.' It means to snog but most likely without nake.

哨完唱 literally means 'chew finish sing' (to sing after chewing). If you announce to your friends that you had sex with a girl, you 'sing after chewing', making everybody knows she already 破處 (broke the chasmity).

• 4 years later...