Chinese-Forums

New Antiwave Podcast 人民大会谈4 - “东南西北”宋以朗 (下)

roddy

This is an automatically generated post to alert users to a new Antiwave Podcast. See here for more info.

谁说苹果的东西只是卖个漂亮脸蛋,6月份推出的iPhone就要给掌上互联网来一次彻底的变革。...

To listen to the podcast, visit the link below and click on 音频下载 (download) or 在线收听 (listen online), then post in this thread with any questions or comments. And don't forget to leave a comment on Antiwave's own site to say thanks ;-)

More...

This is an automatically generated post to alert users to a new Antiwave Podcast. See here for more info.

是不是没事儿就喜欢改MSN昵称?是不是每时每刻都想唠叨唠叨?上Twitter看看去啦!...

To listen to the podcast, visit the link below and click on 音频下载 (download) or 在线收听 (listen online), then post in this thread with any questions or comments. And don't forget to leave a comment on Antiwave's own site to say thanks ;-)

More...

Eric Ellis 花费三个月时间完成的默多克夫人邓文迪的报道,却因媒体自我审查而被撤下。飞猪带来此次事件的来龙去脉。

More...

Google 和 eBay 掐了起来,不热闹,却很生猛。

More...

在Fiona同学的推荐下,看到了TIME 100专刊里的一篇关于YouTube创始人的文章。实在很棒,翻译一下:

More...

Flickr not even flickering in China / Internet photo site says service is being blocked and hopes it's only temporary Jain Hua Li, a spokesman for the Chinese Embassy in Washington, said he hadn't heard of Flickr until told...

More...

全球BT用户中有一半人在下载电视剧,这让电视台的高管们悲喜交集,不得不央求网民回到电视机前。...

More...

如何在屏幕前用鼠标环游地球?到 Google Street View 上看看吧,这和过去那些平面地图和三维地球都截然不同!...

More...

飞猪今天把Danwei的金玉米抓来拷问一番,看看这个老外到底有多冒牌。

More...

This one's good fun - they basically throw lots of rapid-fire questions at Danwei.org founder Jeremy Goldkorn to see how he copes.

How many people are actually listening to these? Speak up!

they basically throw lots of rapid-fire questions at Danwei.org founder Jeremy Goldkorn to see how he copes

I would have got all of those 北京话 ones wrong!

I do think they could have asked Jeremy Goldkorn less questions about what a laowai always gets asked, and more serious ones (not that I didn't mind the unserious ones). Maybe next time. :D

想随时通过手机收到电子邮件?你可以使用昂贵的 BlackBerry 服务,或者,装个免费的 Morange 轻松解决问题。...

More...

what's meaning for the following message:

> This is an automatically generated post to alert users to a new Antiwave Podcast

why all the posts from the antiwave podcast were added this message?

is it the RSS feed?

I just strange the message "This is an automatically generated post...". I feel it looks like a kind of RSS feed. but it is not the normal feed what I used.

I know that the people can subscribed the content of a website, such as the antiwave, by iTunes or IE. if there are some update information, it will be shown in my feed reader. but as I know, the update information can not be posted in the forum. so I am interesting how to automatically generated post and paste it on the forum.

by the way, I heard the episode of the "玉米“ it is very funny, although his Chinese test are not good.

《变形金刚》的预告片是不是又勾起了你拥有机器人的梦想?试试乐高玩具公司的NXT机器人,和全球玩家共享设计的乐趣吧。...

More...