Chinese-Forums

BLCU Feb 2008-contact each other

franksank

Zoe:No I have not got the acceptance letter.I have applied for the Long term course which is about eight months. :roll: still waiting for the acceptance letter.Looks as if its too early for them to start processing the 2008 applications.I am getting impatient too.:evil:

Good news. I called Admissions Office last night, and they will be sending out the acceptance letter next week. I hope to see you all soon. Oh, by the way, what is the process in applying for a dorm? Is there paperwork to be filled out now, or is it when we get there?

I've been thinking about the dorm situation too. I've read elsewhere on this form that its generally first come first serve and you have to wait until you are actually there to get a room. So I have been thinking about arriving a week or so early and just staying at a hostel or something until I figure the dorms out or find other accommodation's.

Anyway any tips about this process would be appreciated.

hey everyone, i am also planning to attend BLCU feb 08. hopefully the acceptance letters will be sent out next week like someone mentioned. Does anyone know if most people that apply are accepted. There aren't many requirements so i figure most will get accepted.

HELLO! I also want to enter in Febr 2008,but to study there for 2 semesters and rent a flat. Could you tell me how to contact agencies on this subject? and how much does it approximately cost per month?

happy for all who have already received a confirmation!:D

• 2 weeks later...