Chinese-Forums

It Only Took 3 Years! The Mandarin Blueprint Method is Ready

Phil Crimmins

Well it only took them a year and a half! to charge my credit card again for a "recurring charge" of a subscription that was canceled within a 10 day trial period. I tried the product, decided I did not want to create a Hollywood script for each chinese character, canceled and was refunded. Now they've charged me again out of nowhere. Apparently their billing system is messed up, and now I've got to waste time sorting it out. How annoying. 

After sending me 6 emails within 48 hours about a time-limited "special offer" and sending me 3 more emails 5 days later "congratulating" me that the final offer's time-limit was extended, I unsubscribed.

It feels like an annoying little stone was removed from my shoe. A sense of peace, I have not felt in over 2 years ?

blueprint.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 7:05 PM, suMMit said:

to charge my credit card again for a "recurring charge" of a subscription that was canceled within a 10 day trial period.

I just wanted to report back here that after emailing the guys at Mandarin Blueprint, they apologized for the mix up and refunded my card immediately.

• Like 4

On 4/14/2022 at 5:00 AM, suMMit said:

I just wanted to report back here that after emailing the guys at Mandarin Blueprint, they apologized for the mix up and refunded my card immediately.

Good to hear this. Whenever a company gets something wrong, but resolves it, my initial annoyance always gets dealt with, and i actually end up liking the company even more that if the fault just hadn't existed to begin with haha!

• Like 1