Chinese-Forums

Who's going to BLCU in 2006?

DaTou

If theres one thing hollywood has taught me its that all Chinese people speak english when alone anyway... :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:

oh and that in a gong fu fight no matter how many opponents you have they will only come at you one at a time...

谢谢

hi guys..

I just know that you are all in this thread will go to BLCU this year or this Sept. So maybe one of you can help me.

I will go to BLCU this sept for short term ( 1 Semester) and I want to know what is the different between short term and Long term except the time we study ( 1 year and 1 semester). Is it much different? How long does the class take per day for both? Are they living in the same dorm?

Anything you know is what I want to know. You can share me anything for the knowledge before study there includes how to book dorm or how to living there. Please help:help . I think one of you can help me soon. Thanks in advance

Shadowdh,

If you are the master in the art of gong fu, I accept your challenge and dare not to withdraw. I will use my special Shadow Kick from my teacher Wang Fei Hong. Prepare to be obliterated. :twisted:

Hello, Aloha

In the past I've asked the same questions as you and became slightly confused. In comparison with the long term and short term, excluding the time differences, I believe that you will fathom more information from the course because the teachers would not haste their lectures. You will easily forget some words, phrases, and other grammatical notions if the teachers scurry their teachings toward the class. If you take the long course, you're could grasp the concept of the language more fluently. Regarding different time schedules for each class period, there are different options for you to choose. The gruesome intensive course or the normal class period. I believe it's a few hours different between each other. Aloha, maybe I could answer more of your questions via email? I think Icould be the one to help you because I too am starting the semester this Sept. 01 (long course) :mrgreen:

Re: Internet Access - yes, plenty of cafes with wireless internet if you have a laptop, plenty of internet cafes if you don't. I'm not sure what access BLCU provides, but I do know there are computer labs with internet access.

And a quick note - if you have a specific question on something like internet access, how to book a dorm, etc, please start a new topic.

Hi all,

I am trying to enroll for the course starting in September this year and have been told here in Germany, that I cannot send money through western union to a university. It is apparently supposed to be addressed to a person. How did u guys payed for the admission fee?

I also have questions about accommodation... how did you manage to get in touch with someone who actually can speak english and book a room somewhere? I heard that building 17 is the best one, cuz it was built like four months ago.

If you are trying to send an application fee, wire transfer the funds through your bank. If you are talking about tuition or other fees, they are not payble until you arrive. University housing is the same way. You must wait until you arrive to make any arrangements. That's one of the reasons I and many others are arriiving up to a month early. First come, first serve!

Mike