Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

@igacave

Still waiting for a miracle. Anyway if somebody receives something please post it so that the rest of us will know for sure that there is a higher probability to receive papers from Nanjing that seeing an UFO :))))

I also received my documents from Nanjing University 2 weeks ago! However, there is still unclarity for me regarding the physical examination and I cannot get any response by email from Nanjing Unversity.

For anyone going to Nanjing University, do you know if you need to do the physical examination in your home country or after your arrival in China?

Do we need to do the physical exam if we just go for 1 semester? 

In total I will be in China 5 months, and on the papers it says the physical exam and blood tests are required if you stay 6 months or more.

Cheers guys

According to the visa application centre in my home country, it is not required for the X1 visa. However, after arrival you need to apply for a residence permit within 30 days (at least for me as I stay for one year) and then you still need to have the physical examination record.

Maybe it differs per country whether you also need to have it for the visa?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It should, regardless of wherever you live. You also get a free dormitory room, so you don't pay for accommodation, hence why 2500 is quite a lot of money and beside food and everyday items, you should also have some cash left to spend on travels and taobao ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm currently on a CI scholarship in Shanghai and was wondering if anyone knew if I would be eligible to apply for another city for Fall 2016.

Also, @Gudai ~

Do you still have winter break in February? The way my scholarship works is for December, I got the scholarship for both December and January, and my school said that when classes commence in March, I will get the scholarship for February and March in one sum.

Also, I'm looking at studying in Kunming. Is it worth it to study there? How do you like it?