Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

申请进度:“奖学金资格评审中”- 授予奖学金
(意见:祝贺荣获孔子学院奖学金!学校领取孔子学院奖学金证书,请咨询wangxiaoxu@hanban.org,并请学校将入学材料寄至推荐机构转交奖学金生。)2015年度获得全额奖学金。
接收院校:南京大学

:) :) I'm going to Nanijng.

祝贺荣获孔子学院奖学金!学校领取孔子学院奖学金证书,请咨询wangxiaoxu@hanban.org,并请学校将入学材料寄至推荐机构转交奖学金生。)2015年度获得全额奖学金

Yay! Looks like I'm going to Kunming :)

Congratulations, everyone!

For CI, the free air tickets depends on the CI and Hanban agreements with your country. Not necessarily developing countries, but most likely developing countries. Although for most cases, you have to pay for your own plane ticket. If you cannot, ai suggest asking for assistance, you've got nothing to lose.

Congrats to everyone who's won the scholarship!

Everyone looking to meet other students from their university - go HERE - find your university, and post a message introducing yourself and saying what you'll be studying, where you'll be living, etc. This topic only has Confucius Institute Scholarship students, in the university topics you can hopefully meet people who are funding themselves, have a CSC scholarship, etc, etc. 

If there isn't much discussion for your university, please do post anyway - we can get it started. 

Congrats to all the successful applicants!

They keep on changing the information these last few days.

Now for example the date shifted from June 15th to June 16th : "Hanban will organize an expert panel to make the final selection, and publish the name list of successful applicants on the Scholarship website by June 16th, 2015."

Well, it gives me some hope to see my status changing on 16th :roll:

Hey Haofey, yeah you might be right about the low priority countries. Where are you from? I am from Bulgaria.

Mims, I'm in New Zealand, which probably has a tiny allocation of scholarships since it's such a tiny country :wall