Chinese-Forums

Cross-Cultural Dating

Ian_Lee

We are not machines' date=' we have feelings; even if that someone will take good care of you your whole life, not happy is not happy if you do not love the person. If you have to "think" and to reason whether or not that person is right for you, he/she is probably not the right person. I always believe in trusting your gut feelings.[/quote']

I agree. But talking about love is like asking people 何不食肉糜. It is hard to come by. The second best is two good friends marrying (brotherly love is better than no love at all). But this is not easy either.

But what does this have to do with cross-cultural dating?? 8) OFF-TOPIC!!

oh, that's right.

which did we agree Shanghai or Hong Kong girls? :)

It is hard to come by.

Yes indeed.

The second best is two good friends marrying

Sometimes that gut feeling only surfaces when the two become good friends, it does not have to be first sighted love.

otherwise, no I do not think its a good idea to marry someone you only feel brotherly/sisterly love for. you will likely end up hating that person after a while.

It is hard to come by.

Yes indeed.

The second best is two good friends marrying

Sometimes that gut feeling only surfaces when the two become good friends, it does not have to be first sighted love.

otherwise, no I do not think its a good idea to marry someone you only feel brotherly/sisterly love for. you will likely end up hating that person after a while.

yes. :) you don't want to fall in love with a girl that you feel is your sister.

in fact that is the worst relationship, i think.

i guess it is a good idea to fall in love with a person that excites you whenever you see her. or hear her voice. or smell her perfume. i dunno.