Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

Currently on a Confucius Institute and just heard apparently theres a free flight home for CI scholarships. Does anyone know more about this? I'm on a one semester scholarship.

LauraS, whenever I've heard about scholarships including flights its normally only for certain, less economically developed countries. I'm not sure of the specifics, but I'm almost positive for example Britain (my country) you would not get flights included. 

so from previous posts looks like its around this time that statuses will change and Hanban will give final approval to those with a uni acceptance...

1. 15th June, 2015: Hanban will organize an expert panel to make the final selection, and publish the name list of successful applicants on the Scholarship website. good luck everyone...! >< 

My status changed to: 授予奖学金

(意见:祝贺荣获孔子学院奖学金!学校领取孔子学院奖学金证书,请咨询wangxiaoxu@hanban.org,并请学校将入学材料寄至推荐机构转交奖学金生。)2015年度获得全额奖学金。

Who else has got the good news?

• New Members

授予奖学金 (意见:祝贺荣获孔子学院奖学金!

学校领取孔子学院奖学金证书,请咨询wangxiaoxu@hanban.org,并请学校将入学材料寄至推荐机构转交奖学金生。)2015年度获得全额奖学金。

接收院校:北京大学

YEYYYYY FINALLY AFTER CHECKING HOURLY! :}

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

I spoke too soon!

申请进度:“奖学金资格评审中”- 授予奖学金 

(意见:祝贺荣获孔子学院奖学金!学校领取孔子学院奖学金证书,请咨询wangxiaoxu@hanban.org,并请学校将入学材料寄至推荐机构转交奖学金生。)2015年度获得全额奖学金。

(:

“奖学金资格评审中”- 授予奖学金 
YAAY! I am going to Nanjing :)

congrats to the lucky ones! And to others: last year people got good news even 5 days after deadline. Fingers crossed :)

Gosh, Mims my status is also the same since the submission, (申请进度:“推荐机构择优确认中)

No change at all. Let's just wait...and pray!  Maybe we are on a kind of waiting list. Low priority countries / institutes. Or I don't know...

Hey Haofey, yeah you might be right about the low priority countries. Where are you from? I am from Bulgaria.

I've tried to contact both universities and CI in Sofia, but no answer at all. No idea how this works but the communication s****!

Let's wait as we have nothing else to do than to pray and hope!