Chinese-Forums

August Upgrade

roddy

I'm already used to it! Just two things:

- I agree with imron, can the 'new' button go back to its old place? It seems more convenient to me to have all the tabs in one place.

- This direct reply-space is nice, but it's very small, if I write a bit more I have to scroll a lot. Can it be made bigger? The old layout also had a fairly small direct reply-window I think, but the one you got when you first clicked 'reply' was much bigger. I'd be fine with that as well.

There's only the one officially-provided and supported skin, and I guess also the mobile one counts. There are a ton of third-party options, free and paid. How on earth do you people cope with Google and its white background, by the way? Can't just be the background, must be text-colour and width and stuff I think.

Will move those new and followed links over.

Lu, bottom right of the text field - can you see a little icon that lets you expand it?

The only issue I've encountered is that when opening up a thread, it no longer takes me to the first unread post. I'm hoping that this is a one-time issue, and it will remember it from now on.

How on earth do you people cope with Google and its white background, by the way?

I don't stare at google for an hour.

Lu, bottom right of the text field - can you see a little icon that lets you expand it?
Yes, found it. Would still somewhat prefer a bigger box or a link, but I guess I'll get used to this :-)

Also, I see that the quote button has once again returned. Is that intentional?