Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 Other Applicants

haoyu

Fysal@ wazir@

I have received email from Tsinghua university below

Dear Applicant

Congratulation your application of Tsinghua university and Chinese Government scholarship has been successful. We are delighted to offer you a place with Chinese government Full scholarship in the coming academic year 2014

hi,

I am from Pakistan, i have applied for the Chinese government scholarship, i did not receive any email or letter of nomination for the scholarship from any university, as i have applied at more than one chinese universities, and my questions is that is it must that an applicant receive the nomination email from universities?

please help me.

Being nominated by a university almost guarantees a scholarship.

Some universities have already published the names of nominees on their websites. Locate the university's International Student Office section, and then check for latest news.

• Like 1

@nptaidhdt: I have just check my laihua status, it's changed to "the form is currently in checking". Still hoping to get scholarship in Zhejiang University, even I had already got scholarship from my was second university.

i submitted online application to apply at Jiangsu university but i only send them the scanned documents not hard copies, in-spite of that csc site is giving me the status "application is in checking"?

can soneone tell me that what oes it mean? 

@Sayan Roy for my other applications the current status is still this "your form has been already submitted" what does it mean? as i submitted more than one form at CSC site.

please help me.

@adn223 : Regarding the query of status of your application form, you should contact the concerned university international student office.As it's June some universities such as Harbin,Nayang,Beihang,Tsingua etc are publishing the results out,.Some other universities will publish the results at the end of June or mid-week July ,i.e. the end of this semester.Hence,you should get in touch with your University.

Most of the universities in China do require hard copies of the mentioned documents,have you received a mail from Jiangsu confirming the reception of the documents by mail?

P.S.: I wanted to know if you have submitted the forms from one username or from more than one?

• Like 1

@Sayan Roy I just sent the documents via email as per their demand, after that they did not reply me yet, 

and i used more than one usernames means separate account for every university.

and for more info: i applied for Hunan university for MS in computer science and technology one of the professors from that university also sent me the acceptance letter after reviewing my Study plan, and i sent hard copies too at Hunan university, still i did not get any response from them.

@adn223: Creating different usernames shouldn't be an issue as many of my friends did last year and got accepted too.Regarding the status I think you should send a mail to the concerning University.
 Don't loose hope on the process as you have received an acceptance letter and that is a good sign.Rest assured wait for end of June,they'll notify you surely by the latest.Best wishes for your application in the future.

• Like 1