Chinese-Forums

HSK 3.0 ... new, new HSK?

realmayo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The advance level for both the Grammar Learning Manual and the Chinese Character Writing Manual will be available end of this month.

Grammar Learning Manual 高等:

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?abbucket=9&id=696985984719&ns=1&spm=a230r.1.14.40.29ed7192yBFbDV

Chinese Character Writing Manual 高等:

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?abbucket=9&id=698149275702&ns=1&spm=a230r.1.14.124.29ed7192yBFbDV

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you Becky! I got a notification that my certificate has been mailed and will arrive on Sunday, can’t wait! Fingers crossed I got to level 7! But I’m any case I will not stop until I get to level 9, so this new exam will keep me busy for the next couple of years at least ?

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Ledu During my undergrad study which was the most intensive time for learning Chinese I used Skritter and it was a huge help for passing exams that had to be handwritten and memorizing 50-60 new words for each chapter in the textbooks. 

• Like 1

@xuefang Thanks for letting us know, what has worked for you.  I tried Skritter when I first began studying but my motivation was just too low. At that time I couldn't even imagine I could read Chinese.  Perhaps if it has a way to do flashcards without SRS, I may be okay with it. I will check it out again. 

• 5 months later...

I made a video for the HSK6 vocabulary here and advanced grammar here.  All these books basically follow the standards, item by item, and fill in a template for each item.  The HSK6 vocabulary book is almost indistinguishable from the the HSK5 book, but with different words.

For the grammar book:

- 156 units with one grammar point each, in pinyin order, plus a few extra 附录.

- Each unit uses an identical style: (a) explain the grammar point in Chinese, (b) three dialogues in context, (c) six example sentences, (d) a formulaic explanation. Some units give some additional notes.

- You can get mp3s by scanning the QR code in each section.

On 12/28/2023 at 2:37 AM, shawky.nasr said:

Yesterday, They released level 6 book and two books for 7-9 level.

Wow!  You're right; there's  and now.  It must have been added in the last week or so.  I didn't find it on JingDong, but I'll surely buy it when it's there.  However, I'm guessing it's the same format as the HSK5 and HSK6 books.

• Helpful 1

• 3 weeks later...

I stumbled upon some notes here for the livestream I watched back in August (2023). Here's one of the slides:

640.thumb.png.5113103940092a7952baa4584eb0f335.png

Here's a plaintext (Yandex OCR):

对HSK听力题型的思考
- 设立微语境:听力播放开始前可以有一句旁白解释听力材料的主题和呈现形式。
- 控制选择题数量,同时考虑在题目最后增设简单的信息转换填表题,如个人信息表格题(电话号码、门牌、时问、计量单位、语言)、考查听写名词的能力、外出旅游计划 。
- 确保图片清晰明确,题目中的内容与所 给的图片之问存在明确的逻辑关联,使考生能够准确理解题意并选择正确答案。例如,在"盆里有三个苹果"的题目中,可以给出一个、两个、三个苹果的图片,或者三个不同水果的图片,或者不同的位置,包括盆、水槽、袋子,增加题目和图片之间的关联性。
- 测试设计时,要对与说话人有关的变量做出决定。如语速、共鸣调整程度(见Rost 1990,2002)、口音和发音、熟悉程度、地位、性别以及所选文本类型的性质。

Also note the mention of using AI for the HSK:

另外,罗老师还介绍了HSK2.0改进过程中基于AI的测试研究,以及考试大纲与新标准的衔接问题。

[Google Translate]: In addition, Teacher Luo also introduced the AI-based testing research in the improvement process of HSK2.0, as well as the connection issues between the examination syllabus and the new standards.

In the livestream they discussed using AI for marking, and using AI in the oral section to make it interactive.

There was a subsequent livestream which I didn't attend, but there are notes here.

• Like 1