Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

@kgonzales

You could try contacting the CSC directly, but I don't know how far that will get you. Your best bet is contacting individual schools. There is a good chance Trinidad and Tobago don't have scholarships offered.

@sirhomy

You may only apply once per year.

@saranisa

How you are notified of the results differs from country to country. The EU will post the winners, but most people will receive an e-mail or acceptance in the mail. Target universities will most likely not publish the results, but you may contact them.

For those asking about the online application, again we don't know what the change in status means. It is possible to still receive the scholarship without it changing.

Congratulations to Ewelina for getting the scholarship!

**I have now started to edit/delete posts inquiring about general school information.** Questions asking about certain programs or campus life take away from discussing the CSC scholarship. You may start your own topic or join the conversations already on the forums. If you have any questions or problems feel free to message me.

Today i called to leision officer for asia(as i am from pakistan).She told me that result will be announced through Chines Embassies in August....

isnt it too late.?

i have applied Chines Govt schoalrship through individual universities as well.like in Xian jiatong University,Jilin university,Zhejiang university.

please can anybody tell me when these university will announce the Nomination results..

thanks.

• Like 2

@ Dr.Haseeb

dude, just calm down and wait for july ..

you will be notified whenever you get accepted. you can ask the universities about your status if you want to, but CSC ain't gonna tell you anything before they announce the results, and btw did you know this year Pakistan has 500 full scholarships from China, so what I think is not more than 400-500 students would have applied for CSC this year from

Pakistan, tou who knows maybe everyone of us gets selected eh? :D .. anyway, you should be waiting for now till july .. results wouldn't get late as much as august .. though there are people at the forum claiming that they got notified in August, but the Good thing is, the Universities start their academic year every september, so either you get notified in July or August, it makes no difference. Just wait, and try to contact the universities you've applied in. Thanks

• Like 1

Thank you Awais..

its a good news that Great China is offering 500 scholarships to pakistani students..

according to HEC website around 543 students applications has sent to chines embassy for chines scholarship..and Alhamdulillah my name is included also..

Long Live PAk-china friendship.

• Like 2

• New Members

hello bro my name is modou i ma senegalese from west Africe i am in Master 1 in Physics an d its Applications.

I have submitted my applications Forms for the China Government Scholarship later Feb.for these university BUAA,SHANTOU,XIAMEN UNIVERSITY FOR A MASTER PROGRAM IN CIVIL ENGIEERING.

THE PROBLEM IS FOR MY FIRST CHOICE(BUAA)I VISITED LAST TIME THEIR WEBSITE AND I SAW THE SELECT CANDIDATES AND THE WAITING LIST.I am not selected to that University.

HOW DO? PLEASE ANSWER

Haseeb, you applied through HEC ??

:( :( :(

I applied through MOE .. what is going on :( ..

if you go to the Ministry of Education's website, there is a document attached explaining about the scholarship, and its completely different :( .. Plus, I sent the applications to the Embassy of China not to HEC because i didn't even know about that??

haseeb

check this out

http://www.moe.gov.pk/Scholarships.htm

• Like 1

@ Awais

MOH pakistan is concern about undergraduate scholarships while HEC is responsible for Master and PHD scholarships but there are some undergraduate scholarship applicant names is also included in this list..

i am copying the my name and notice mentioned in HEC list

Dr. Haseeb Sattar Abdul Sattar 37405-6658594-1 Master Your application has been forwarded for further processing to Chinese Authorities. In case, HEC receive any update regarding outcome of your application then HEC will inform you accordingly, but in case you are direclty contacted by Chinese Authorities, then you are required to inform HEC regarding your application updates. If you are selected for CGSP scholarship then you must travel to China for pursuing your studies. As this scholarship is granted on the basis of Bilateral Relations between both the Countries.

and the link is http://www.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Divisions/HRD/ForeignDonorFundedPrograms/Pages/ChineseGovernmentScholarships,2011-12.aspx

• Like 2

I sent my application form to Nanjing University in February 20, 2011 as the deadline of CSC is April 30. Last week I visited Nanjing Univeristy and they said they had earlier deadline: December, 2010. They even had the list of selected candidated for 2010-2011 (posted in March 30). That means I am completely hopeless? Is there anyone know anything about this?

@ Dr. Haseeb Sattar :

yes, I did check that website last night after going through the HEC website, are you sure that this only deals for Masters and Ph.d's? I did check the list last night and more than 500 students were applying for Masters and Ph.d's .. I mean thats not possilbe, k only 4-5 students have applied for Bachelors while all the others are applying for masters and so, btw know anything about where our list is nominated?

my procedure was something like this..

1. I sent my CV with my marksheets to the MOE

2. They sent me an E-mail (details given below)

3. They called me then, explaining me the procedure about to visit CSC website, fill the online form and SEND IT TO THE CHINESE EMBASSY (they gave me the address)

4. and now I'm waiting :( any Idea of how'd I know that is my application really in process?

E-mail I received "

Dear Applicants,

Greetings from China Scholarship Council (CSC)!

Your application for Chinese Government Scholarship Program (CGSP) has been noticed, and we appreciate your wish to study in China.

CGSP is a program set up by the Chinese Government to sponsor international students to study or do research in China. It has a set of branch scholarship schemes.

The agency number is offered by the relevant dispatching organization.Please contact them for more information about it.

To apply for CGSP, you have two main routes (as listed below). To ensure your application be processed fast and effectively, please follow the following procedures strictly:

l Apply directly to the dispatching authorities.

Dispatching authorities refer to the authorities entrusted by CSC to select and dispatch students and scholars to study in China. Generally they are the local Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Science and Technology or the Chinese Diplomatic Missions.

Applicants for the core schemes of the CGSP are required to apply directly to the dispatching authorities.

Please read the application procedures for the CGSP at: http://en.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/11678d1ad1114276a296ca1f3da38f99.shtml

l Apply directly to the SPP Universities

SPP is a scholarship scheme under the CGSP. It has two separate programs which are University Postgraduate Study Program and Degree Oriented Program in Provinces and Autonomous Regions. SPP Universities refer to the universities undertaking the above two programs.

Applicants who apply for SPP are required to apply to the universities directly.

Contact of the SPP Universities, could be found at: http://en.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/Default.aspx?cid=506

http://en.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/Default.aspx?cid=507.

For more information about studying in China, please visit http://www.csc,edu.cn or write to studyinchina@csc.edu.cn.

Thank you for being interested in studying in China and wish you a great success!"

remeber, I got this E-mail when I just had sent my CV along with my documents to MOE, afterwards I sent my application form to the Embassy.

• Like 1

@ Awais dont be worry about your application..may be both MOE and Hec was conducting this stuff.

my best wishes with you and according to your application procedure and email sent by CSC it seems that your application has sent in right direction..

Actually when i heard about scholarship then i was very worried about agency number and when i searched on net then i found complete detail in HEC website.

so 1st i sent 2 sets of Online form+attested documents+Hec form+300Rs deposit slip

after 8-10 days i received an Email from HEC.which was

Dear Applicant,

With reference to your application against subject scholarship scheme, there are some changes in the documentary and application requirements of the subject Scholarship program. Therefore, you are required to send the following documents to the same address at which you have sent your application package:

1. A covering letter stating the submission of below mentioned documents.

2. Only first page of completely filled HEC application form.

3. Completely filled Admission Forms (hard copy), of all three universities which you have mentioned in the CSC online application form. Each Admission form should be attached with all requisite documents required by the relevant University for admission.

4. The admission form can be obtained from the concerned University’s website. It could be in online or in soft version (PDF or MS Word Form).

5. These forms will be attached with your previous application. Therefore send two sets of above mentioned documents, to be attached with each copy of CSC application form (previously submitted).

and then i again sent these all documents to HEC..and 10 days after the Last date of HEC ,Hec announced the nomination which they sent to chines embassy and i check my result online which i have mentioned before.

Plz don't worry Inshallah we will get Scholarship.

• Like 2

@ Awais yes i applied for Master in Internal Medicine in Xian jiatong univ,Shandong Univ,Dalian univ,Zhejiang Univ,Jillin Univ,and southeast university.

1st 3 universities i applied through HEC and remaining i personally submitted Application directly to Universities.

• Like 2

@awais dont worry yar..i also didnt receive any email after submitting my application..so dont worry.inshallah you will get scholarship and we both will go Chine on scholarship for study.inshallah

• Like 1

@Vuong Moc

Was there a reason why you didn't send your application to your native country's Chinese embassy? It's very likely the university will not accept individual applications.

I know readers don't like going through information on the application process of other countries, so we plan to split it up for next year. I believe the main topic went a few pages just discussing the due dates for Canada. Although it may sound off topic, I do encourage members to post responses they receive from the CSC.