Chinese-Forums

Tsinghua 2011 Chinese language

stephaniepainter3

In the registration schedule I received from Tsinghua, the online app for the dormitory will be available from Aug. 1-5... I'm also hoping it will work. Will we be allowed to select a preference for room type?

I just messaged the email address giving in the admission packet (that one we are suppose to email if the link won't work), and this is what they said:

"The website of foreign student dormitory reservation system will open only from Aug.1st 9:00 to Aug.5th 17:00. Please visit the website during that time. Thanks."

• New Members

Hy guys, I'm Elias from Switzerland and got admitted to study next semester at the school of economics and mangagement as a visiting student. Does anyone of you have an actual course list in english, I wasn's able to get one for the fall semester 2011-2012.

Thanks a lot.

What kind of info was included in the admissions packet? I guess because I applied through the China Scholarship Council and not directly through Tsinghua, I only received a piece of paper saying that I had been accepted and to bring some materials with me when I register, along with my visa application. I don't have any more information regarding registration, how to check into the dormitory, etc. and I can't find anything on the school's website.

Hi all,

Wow! Came across this forum whilst trying desperately to get that accommodation website to work.

I'm Ken from the UK, currently living in London and I'm enrolled on the Chinese Language Program for one semester (from Sept-Jan). I'm also gunning for the international students' accommodation, so hopefully by 2am GMT the site will be up and running!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

I've tried accessing the site through safari, internet explorer, firefox, and chrome, and they all say the following:

The system is testing...

Please visit the website from 9:00 August 1,2011 to 17:00 August 5,2011,the Application time,to apply for the room.

Please e-mail to gaopei@mail.tsinghua.edu.cn for any question.

I'll see if it works for me at 9am. If your student ID doesn't work, you should see if it works then also. Good luck!

http://www.thutraining.com/

using Firefox.

what steph meant was the fact that you can't register. they made an error where it said 8am in the first posting, now they updated it to 9am.

you should see this:

ϵͳÕýÔÚ²âÊÔÖУ¬ÏµÍ³ÕýʽԤ¶¨Ê±¼äΪ2011Äê8ÔÂ1ÈÕ£¬ÇëͬѧÃÇÓÚ2011Äê8ÔÂ1ÈյǼϵͳԤ¶¨·¿¼ä¡£

The system is testing...

Please visit the website from 9:00 August 1,2011 to 17:00 August 5,2011,the Application time,to apply for the room.

¡¡

Please e-mail to gaopei@mail.tsinghua.edu.cn for any question.