Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

@MaryS@3777MS

I applied with the embassy in France for ine year of chinese. Still no news as of today, and I see more and more europeans getting their results...

I'm quite anxious as I have no idea whether I am going to succeed. As I said in my previous post it's pretty hard to assess my chances of success and I don't know any other French applicant so I can't share informations with them.

And not knowing what makes you successful or what may disqualify you is annoying. Having to wait for months with zero info or news is quite frustrating.

@williamcarey

You and I might be in the same program! I know I got the scholarship but they haven't told be where I will be going yet. It's either Tsinghua, Peking, or Renmin. I should find out this week or the next!

Have they told you what the registration/start date is?

@Lolo

Okay. I guess, there ought to be some info about quota, when you apply. In march I think.  

The official info from the Embassy. You may ask the Embassy directly.  http://www.education-ambchine.org/publish/portal116/tab5722/info119049.htm (you can find an email here)

And as I see, in this website there are the Lists from previous years ))) So, just wait for  "Lauréats de la Bourse du Gouvernement chinois pour l’année académique 2016/2017" :)

Had they informed you that you were nominated or not ?))) 

Check your laihua status. If it is "checking" - it is a good sign :wink: 

In this case the only way - is to wait patiently ))) Never mind how many europeans are awarded. just wait your Embassy... maybe in France (Chinese Emb) right now is a vacation, like in my country.... 

that`s mean we ought to wait one more week :wall

@ Jude

Thanks a lot Jude. A friend at Fudan University sent me the tracking number and later, I saw it on the website of International Students Office of Fudan University. I already received the documents by EMS.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updates....................................

Our list has grown considerably and significantly

EMBASSY Applicants  Have the Table.............................................

The beauty of time is that as long as we live, it shall come to pass

1. Economicactivist

2. Chris Two Times

3. Antsa

4. leemakosa

5. Sula

6. not89

7. samrat

8. Hanafit

9. Paraprove

10. Tomzuklin

11. josesierrag

12. Jude

13. Kristin

14. yano-chin

15. Rebel

16. Abednego

17. Alex_Hart

18. Jpl

19. igzhbt

20. Angelica zar

21. Malte_goes_China

22. yaozilan

23. ELIJAH

24. Adonaiserver

25. Simpleasy

26. abou

27. beginagain

28. melissalaine

29. nvp 18

30. Mel410

31. Cantabile

32. Beth Rillera

33. LaszloBalogh

34. adamr13

35. Ceci095

36. ParisParis

37. Ml14229

38. Willamcarey

• Like 1

Special Congratulations to our new winners on CSC Forums

Accept my congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mel410

@Cantabile

@Beth Rillera

@LaszloBalogh

@adamr13

@Ceci095

@ParisParis

@Ml14229

@Willamcarey

• Like 1

Hello Moderator "Elijah" and all. . I started viewing this forum about 7 days ago. within this time, I have received my Jw201 and admission letter. you guys are doing great. good luck to the expectants..Mr Elijah, we need to talk either by whatsapp or mail.. 9ja 4 life

• Like 1

• New Members

Hello all,

I won the scholarship, I've just saw it today. But now I'm worrying about the cost of living... I suppose that we have extra 2500 yuan per month (language student). The cost of living in shanghai is quite higher than other cities... People who go to Shanghai/Beijing will have it tough.

@apparel

Hi! Where are you from? Ukraine?

Our Emb is on the vacation right now. So we ought to wait a bit more (hope a week) :lol:  

It, actually, doesn`t matter , `cause CSC can place you wherever CSC wants =)

From the official info at the website of my MoE (http://mon.gov.ua/usi-novivni/povidomlennya/2016/01/28/uryad-kitajskoyi-narodnoyi-respubliki-nadav/) There is the info :   The actual number of new scholarships for 2016-2017 academic year: 44

I read that it was supposed to be just over 100 applicanta. " - in real, NO! 100 applicants ought to be per year (so for 2016, for instance) BUT there were 2015-2016 academ.year and 2016-2017 acad.year. I.e. these 100 were devided for 2 periods (acad.years) as the Ministry said.

What about 2016-2017 acad.year: the quota is 44. BUT as my acquaintance from the ministry said : " In Ukr. this year were more then 1200 applicants, but ONLY 44 were nominated for CGS"

• New Members

@MaryS@3777MS

44 out of 1200?! wow! sounds crazy)

Yes, I'm also from Ukraine.

And I was told late in May that i was nominated for CGS.. and then few days later i received an e-mail from UIBE (one of the universites I mentioned in my application) which told me that they had received my documents and I was beeing considered as an applicant for PhD course. But there is still no admission results.

So I am a bit nervous.