Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
Chris Two Times

CSC 2016 Applications

roddy

Excellent.

I hereby declare the 2016 CSC topic closed! Applicants for 2017 can continue their discussions in the CSC 2017 Scholarships topic.

• Like 1

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

ELIJAH

Please someone asked me and I was not sure any more. I had read somewhere that there should be at least one year waiting interval before applying for CSC scholarship for a second time. Does anyone have information on this?Someone is doing an MSc degree under CSC Scholarship and wants to apply for a PhD under CSC to start exactly when the MSc ends. Does the person have to wait one year before being granted another scholarship or he can apply and possibly be taken?

roddy

Oops, forgot to close this one.