Chinese-Forums

CSC 2016 Applications

Chris Two Times

@Cantabile

Actually, I guess, those people who were included into the country quota \ nominated by MoE received the scholarship.

Now CSC places us in different Unis in according with our info in Applic.form.  After placement CSC forms A Final List and sends it to Embassy, then Embassy sends it to MoE (in the case of Ukraine) .... and only than the recipients can receive their long-awaited answers. 

• Like 1

It seems like universities are only announcing the list of postgrad students. Any idea on undergrads? Will we be waiting for a few weeks more? Will the results be up in 2016? During this millennium at least? :(

@Lolo, @lcmd, @Alina-Criss

I assume all embassies in Europe will get the result at the same time. Still no word from my embassy (Belgium), the last email I got from them (Monday July 18) said the following: 

"The result and relevant documents will arrive to us around these days, but not yet so far. Please be patient for a few more days."

I'm assuming as soon as someone gets a result in Europe (EU window or any embassy), other embassies should have the results as well. 

Has anyone applied for a one year Chinese language programme through the EU window? As far as I know the results are posted directly to this website: http://www.chinamission.be/eng/zglx/

Looks like they are late this year.

i'm waiting for the results of the UE Window too

Yes Looks like they are late this year. 

1) What is your native country? Hungary

2) Where did you apply? Chinese Embassy in my country

3) When did you apply? late March

4) When was the deadline? April 10th, 2016

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? yes (spent 1 year at BLCU in 2012/2013)

6) What program did you apply for? 2 year, master degree in international trade (English taught)

7) What schools did you put for your preferences? USTB, UNIVERSITY OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, DONGBEI UNIVERSITY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMICS

8 ) Did you apply for your school of choice beforehand? Asked for and received an acceptance letter from my first choice

9) What agency number did you use? 3481

10) Where did you get your physical done? Local hospital 

11) How did you get your documents notarized? university and hospital stamp

12) Were you accepted for the scholarship, if you were not then why? yes 

13) How were you notified? received an email from the embassy

14) When were you accepted/rejected? July 20

15) What school and program were you accepted to? USTB, the master program I've applied for

• Like 1

I am in Beijing Capital International Airport now, dead tired. Didn't sleep at all last night as I had to finish things, clean out an office and an apartment. Took all night.

I am done with things for the year so I can start to focus on the wait now. Which will arrive in my hometown first: I or the papers?

I will look out for them next week.

The waiting is coming to an end, good luck to all.

Warm regards,

Chris Two Times