Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

Hi all. Seems I've lost hope getting the scholarship via embassy. My second time applying. So am wondering how hard are English taught courses in China?! Is it easy to renew a scholarship given to you on yearly basis?! Thanks, Good luck to all.

@wanzima35 it's complicated for me as I have not even the slightiest clue whether my application was sent or not. My status seems stuck on submitted. Although status is not a big deal but certainly having In progress seems much better. Let's just see what the month brings up. Good luck.

@LanceGonza why do u said like that? The results will be announced at the end of July. Be patient. Don't u dare to give up. Stay positive n keep praying,all the best for us.

@Jabri Selamat berjuang.All the best for u. 

@wanzima35 i think the results of candidates for scholarship recipients it was started on June(for those who applied direct to univ) so check your email everyday. The univ will contact u. If i have any information i will share it. I just see so many ppl confused about the status on CSC portal. But for me, we need to wait till the CSC released the results. I keep on my mind to wait until end of July. 

• Like 1

@LanceGonza Why lose hope? Did the embassy never respond to your messages? The embassy in Washington DC sent out a mass email to the candidates who's applications were sent to CSC. By now, you should have probably heard something from your embassy, but perhaps they just aren't as communicative. Email, call, visit. Do what you can to find out something more concrete so you can better estimate your chances. Good luck.

• Like 1

Just emailed Peking University and I got this reply. hahahaha sigh,was hoping to fish for some information XD

"We're reviewing applications, you'll be informed of the final results before August, please wait patiently."

I received this from TJU 

"The procedure of the CSC-Blitarial program is still underway,please wait with patience,we will let you know if we receive your documents from CSC"

wkwkkwk. So far, when i was started to contact the univ, they are always response my questions. 
Can't wait till july. :D

@igoeth thanks for your info. I have emailed the embassy several times and also had my friend call in. All they said was that documents of qualified applications were sent and that they were many. So it wasn't really helpful. It was a time like this last year I waited and waited to no avail. I only got to know the result by calling the concerned official in August. i'll just wait on and see. thanks, good luck to all.