Chinese-Forums

2017 CSC Scholarships

Angelina

Hello guys, I am from India. I have applied for a doctoral position at Fudan. Currently, the university portal status is showing 'Pre-admission'. I think my applications are with CSC now. The professor willing to supervise my PhD informed me that any application is accepted if there is no missing material and the official admission would be communicated at some time in June or at the very beginning of July. So I am hoping for best. 

• Like 1

Hello. I applied for a masters scholarship directly through the University for the Provincial scholarships and I would like to inquire whether the results are announced at the same time as CSC scholarships

• Like 1

@VL02 Hi! I'm not sure if that's ok. It depends on your embassy if they waited for your pre-admission documents. On the bright side,  If your application reaches the school then school just has to confirm that you have been pre-admitted. Maybe you should try calling?

@VL02 

Hi :) I have the same problem like you. I got my pre-admission letter later and I couldn't attach it to the other documents that the embassy required from me. However, the documents have already been sent to China, so I decided to email the China Scholarship Council in order to explain my situation and I've attached the pre-admission letter to this email. Until now I have not received a response... I used the following contacts:

E-mail:
zizhu1@csc.edu.cn
zizhu2@csc.edu.cn

ss.PNG

• Like 1

@ctan15 @Danito Its difficult to contact the embassy or csc. I think if my doc in China now, when the CSC send it to Univ, they will know i've pre adms letter. So, maybe its doesn't matter. 

Btw when i read another thread although the status in Progress it doesnt mean we can't rejected.last year some ppl got rejected although was in progress sttus.  

I read on another group there is some univ already announced the results.
As you know that most of the university starting email, so plz daily visit your permanent email as u mentioned on csc form. Bcz some university after sending email give them deadline to send them back response whether you willing or not as given timeline on mail.
Last time many students lost their chances of scholarship just failed to respond within time limit and scholarship awarded next on reserve list.
Be patient and do visit email regularly 
Good luck

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, VL02 said:

I read on another group there is some univ already announced the results.
As you know that most of the university starting email, so plz daily visit your permanent email as u mentioned on csc form. Bcz some university after sending email give them deadline to send them back response whether you willing or not as given timeline on mail.
Last time many students lost their chances of scholarship just failed to respond within time limit and scholarship awarded next on reserve list.
Be patient and do visit email regularly 
Good luck

I heard of Zhejiang.If there are peiple who applied there please check.