Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
Matheus Salgado

Confucius Institute Scholarship 2019

Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

Message added by Lu

Tuxon
5 hours ago, Kojiando said:

My uni just sent me  a "Application for the International Air Ticket of Confucius Institute Scholarship Students/孔子学院奖学金生国际机票申请表" along with this message:

订票注意:
尽快填写申请表
不得退改签
机票由我校进行政府采购

By the way, my CI was very surprised to find out that the uni is buying my plane ticket. 

I got the same application form, and yesterday they contacted us about the plane tickets, 48 hours flight (including the stopovers, like 11 hours in Doha and then 8 in Beijing haha, it will be a long trip)

Good to hear they will give u also the plane ticket!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

garcias196

Hello guys, I'm trying to apply again for next year 1 semester language study. Does anyone has this problem while uploading? I've been trying for a few times and it keeps doing this...image.png.445ba022e363c498b482b13079fa80b6.png

Arrek

anyone can help me to explain what the mean of “Chinese Teacher to other language”?

Cathcj

@Arrek I think it is supposed to be Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. Is that from the English-translated website?

les-mc

hello does soembody know when the final results should come out for the scolarship starting in march ???