Chinese-Forums

Zhejiang University

lilongyue

• New Members

Okay, I bought the flight tickets lets hope that the day now is right! :D I am so excited!!

I was thinking how strict rules are considering taking days off? I noticed that October 1 to 4 are free, so will the school allow to take 5th and 6th day off? So would be longer holiday :D My friend goes to exchange in South Korea and it would be nice to visit her then if its possible. 

@LanceGonza what news??? :(

• Like 1

@chraleand @heffthis news was some rumour that I prefer not to share here until I confirm its credible. It scared me because it if true affects my friend. Anyways is anyone going to study in Haining? And in the admission notice you guys got when is the expected arrival date and is dorm deposit necessary. Also do I pay the postage costs? Thanks. 

@Aduragbemias far as I am aware Zhejiang University hasn't released csc results yet. Hopefully maybe next week. Good luck. 

I applied for the Chinese government scholarship for a Master study in crop breeding and genetics in china agric university, huazhong agric university, jilin agric university and northwest a&f university and was rejected in all. Zhejiang is my only last hope for a scholarship. In your own opinion what is the major criteria for selection for the Chinese government scholarship award? I finished my bachelor degree with a CGPA of 4.52 out of 5, got a supervisor and even the supervisor i got from huazhong agric university strongly recommended me for the award. I provided all the needed documents but was finally rejected. Even my csc status changed from submitted to in progress for my huazhong agric university only to be finally rejected for the scholarship and seriously I wept sore because  this scholarship meant a lot to me. Please what do you think was the missing ingredient? Really would appreciate all you response.

@LanceGonza If you are going to study there by self-support, you must pay everything before you enter the study program. Otherwise, your attendance will be refused. International students are expected to arrive at least a day or the day of the registration. If you can't make it to the registration date given to you, you must notify the University. No need to pay for the postage as it was already paid by the University.

• Like 1

• New Members

I got the admission letter! But my registration date is September 12, and my flight will arrive on that day at 19pm in Hangzhou xD I have to send them an email, I hope that I can register on Wednesday... 

I guess the courses will be selected later and not on that registration day? 

I will stay in the International Student Dorm of Zijingang Campus, anyone else staying there?  

• Like 1

• New Members

Thanks all! @LanceGonza I will study in the program of Management Science and Engineering in the School of Management :). 

Okay, so I asked is it possible to register later and the answer was: "One student is allowed to do registration a few days later than the pre-scheduled date. Please check the admission notice." Attached is the screenshot from the admission notice, so does it mean that I can register one day later at Room 231, No. 31 Dorm? 

I just have to check that I have understood everything correctly :D 

Capture.PNG