Chinese-Forums

Tracking parcels: 中国邮政 La poste chinoise

Loriquero

Can anyone help me find my package its been in Guangzhou for very LONG TIME, never move or else

- RR993273180CN

- RA078982385CN

If you cant help me, can you tell me contact number at guangzhou that i can contact to get my package?

thank you.

Hope someone can reply me .

Jabzy

thank you for your answer!

I did contact both, the first one's just ignoring messages, the second one swears it's "chinese post system being slow, the number is correct" and that she mailed the package. I guess I have only one option now - wait 43-44 days and file a paypal dispute.

btw do you guys have anything like a blacklist for sellers?

at this moment i can definitely say:

DO NOT buy from susanstore88 (on iOffer: http://www.ioffer.com/users/susanstore88, or anywhere else). seller's e-mail starts with susanfromjv@ so that could also be an indicator, since changing a username is easier.

he/she intentionally gave me the wrong tracking number and just won't reply any of my messages - via email or iOffer.

my total of being screwed was only $8, but i still think the seller deserves to be boycotted.

iOffer itself is a lousy website, especially the customer support. all they'll do is quote a statement from their FAQ, which of course will not be related to your inquiry, since you've already read the FAQ before contacting them. when you point that out, they'll just ignore you altogether.

Yeah i think you should file your dispute! I received my second package today, I guess i was one of the lucky few. This one took 12 days to come and the first took 8, Im still probably going to use EMS from now just for that bit of security, Even thought i got my stuff the waiting and anticipating was unbearable! Good luck to everyone else!

UPD: amazingly, i did get the first package! the one from iOffer seller. i am still clueless as to why on earth the seller wouldn't reply my messages on iOffer or via email; but still! the purchase was made on December 9th, the tracking number was wrong, yet i did get the package eventually.

p.s. now waiting on the second one with the wrong tracking number...

• New Members

hello friends

what a relief to find a place where I can understand.

I bought a company in China, gave me the tracking number by EMS and after 9 days showed that no more moves, he indicates that the Beijing International Airport and did not know what else I can do, obviously, the seller disappeared does not answer my emails or my messages, can someone help me for my package to arrive to me, the tracking number is: RR929181860CN

Thanks who can help me with this, and dont know what else I can do

Manuel

manuelpr

RR-CN is not an EMS tracking number, it's regular Chinese Post

this is the status of your package:

RR929181860CN 2011 departure from outward office of exchange to CHILE Beijing International Airport 2011-02-18

do not worry, your package is sent to you :) otherwise, the tracking number wouldn've worked. the next change in tracking should be of your package crossing the border of your country.

sometimes with Chinese mail it will be impossible to track the package once it leaves China. allow 45 days for the package to arrive, and if you don't receive it, file a paypal dispute to get your money back (no later than 45 days from payment)

Hi, I was wondering if someone on here could help me out with a package that is being sent from me from China. The tracking number given to me by the seller does not seem to be working. When I try to track it I receive this message "No information for this tracking". I was told it was shipped over 20 days ago and I am a little concerned it may be a scam. If someone would please help me out by tracking my package it would be greatly appreciated. My tracking number is RR618610511CN . Thank you.

• New Members

HELLO, ME ALSO LATE, SOME PACKAGES, SO I'm concerned, and I view the various forums, I saw your tracking number and looked, BY NUMBER RR618610511CN ON THIS DAY SI RECEIVED PACKAGE IN SPAIN

2011-03-09 final delivery, SPAIN, ,

2011-03-07 arrival at delivery office, SPAIN, ,

2011-02-28 departure from outward office of exchange, , ,

2011-02-28 arrival at transit office of exchange, , ,

Have you GOT A PACKAGE TODAY?????????????

OK.

funny thing is, my other "incorrect result" tracking number started working!

RR777787415CN

it now has this result:

Item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Status

RR777787415CN 2011 departure from outward office of exchange RUSSIAN FEDERATION 2011-02-24

RR777787415CN 2011 arrival at transit office of exchange RUSSIAN FEDERATION 2011-02-23

RR777787415CN 2011 posting RUSSIAN FEDERATION 2011-02-19

the reason i posted this is: sometimes tracking numbers don't start working for up to 3 weeks from the date of the goods being mailed off!

• New Members

Hi, I was wondering if someone here could help me out with a package that is being sent to me from China through Air mail, this is the tracking number: CP219851420CN. I tracked it down on the site but didn't understand the status of it. It's written that the package has been delivered last Tuesday to China, but the problem is that I live in Canada....Could it have been refused by China customs and then returned to the sender? I wrote to the seller explaining the situation but his only reply is that he'll check it out. Could someone help me please? Thank you

I would guess you've been scammed and they gave you some other tracking number to keep you quiet for a while. Where did you buy it from? There won't be any legitimate China-to-US online retail of North Face products, I think.