Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship 2011

turkeylegs

Thank You Rewsay, Congrats, and Turkeylegs you too!

I wrote to Sichuan University, because the educational officer of the embassy told me in May, that he had sent my application to China, but there were a problem, so he is almost sure that I wont got the scholarship... The reply:

"Please wait the final result. I think you must be get the scholarship".

So turkeylegs this is not the final results, but it sounds very positive;)

Congratulations to everyone who got the scholarship!

I am still waiting for the results. The Greece-China Association through which I applied said that Hanban are uncommonly late with their confirmation this year and that the results might take a few more days to get announced.

Good luck everyone!!!

My status has chandeg by today:录取未通过. I don't know if it has any effect, but it seems that I recieved the Chinese Government Scholarship.

My friend's statuds who applied for Yuyen still the same, but he hasnt recieved any e-email till now.

@ Turkeylegs

I have a friend who studied one year at Sichuan University last year by Confucius Scholarship, so he applied in 2009 May, he told me that he got an e-mail notification in the middle of July, and the official admisson letter arriwed 3-4 days later.

My status has chandeg by today:录取未通过. I don't know if it has any effect, but it seems that I recieved the Chinese Government Scholarship.

Not to put a damper on your mood, but you might want to re-assess what that sentence means. Specifically 未.